WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh how i feel ever so studdly right now.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
considering the events lately, it kicks ass that i already got asked to the harvest dance thingy... im not much of the dance type of guy, but i got asked and it's still two months away. cool eh?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
the only time a man should ever dance is when he's drunk. hope you fall on your face. :thumbsup:

Piro said:
the only time a man should ever dance is when he's drunk. hope you fall on your face. :thumbsup:
You mean kids actually dance at those things? I thought they just went for the spiked punch. /shrug

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
haha we don't go for the dancing, its for the spiked punch and the chance teens get at rubbing up against each other haha.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
farceur said:
I push her off when i realize whats happening simply said no.
make your mind up.. you either want to fuck girls or you don't..

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
haha remember if there isin't penetration it's not fucking. :\

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
He didn't want to have sex with one girl, so that means he doesn't want to fuck any girls? :confused:
i don't know..

maybe he's a pledger..

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
pledger? u mean like i'm dedicated to one chick? yah that's generally how i am. and the fucking thing...would be nice its been to long since anything even close to that...like a whole 3 months, i just didn't want to with her the other day, cus she wasn't willing to wait till i was ready to do it more regular than the one time... thing i left out about that one time, i was half drunk my "first time", i don't really remeber it, i just woke up at her house we were naked, in her room,used condom on the floor along with our clothes. she remembered all of it. haha like i said long story.

Farceur said:
haha we don't go for the dancing, its for the spiked punch and the chance teens get at rubbing up against each other haha.
Thats dancing.