WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Oh, I closed the window, what are you going to do now?!"

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
aka hatred to my brother.

Sooo, it's official, I hate my brother. He's had ADHD his entire life, but over the years it's been getting worse and worse. Now he's a pre-teen with those raging hormones and crazy moodswings. And now he's shooting beebees at the house, how fun is that!
But yeah, everybody knows the story... I woke up this morning, groggy as hell, come out into the living room, he yells at me saying stuff like DO YOUR CHORES DO YOUR CHORES SLAVE, because he's annoying like that... He continues in harassing me, even as I'm getting my coffee... As soon as Dad leaves, he starts whipping out his new "ability" to dish out swear words... The only ones he knows are damnit, fuck, and bitch... and douche now, I guess. Whatever. I think it's hilarious, he sounds like such an idiot. Anycrap, I just freaked him the hell out by swinging a knife around and saying "wanna play? wanna play?"

Hahaha, oh, my family is the best. Jerry springer, here we come...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
My advice is to stay away from him until you move out, then never talk to him or tell hime where you live. My "brother" tried to kill me a few times, the psycho. Families can go bad.

magnolia

Postaholic
Bahaha! You sound like my sister when you said that. I love it. It's so close to home. Deffinately gadda rep u for that.

:cheerldr:
sugarsickness said:
Sooo, it's official, I hate my brother. He's had ADHD his entire life, but over the years it's been getting worse and worse. Now he's a pre-teen with those raging hormones and crazy moodswings. And now he's shooting beebees at the house, how fun is that!
But yeah, everybody knows the story... I woke up this morning, groggy as hell, come out into the living room, he yells at me saying stuff like DO YOUR CHORES DO YOUR CHORES SLAVE, because he's annoying like that... He continues in harassing me, even as I'm getting my coffee... As soon as Dad leaves, he starts whipping out his new "ability" to dish out swear words... The only ones he knows are damnit, fuck, and bitch... and douche now, I guess. Whatever. I think it's hilarious, he sounds like such an idiot. Anycrap, I just freaked him the hell out by swinging a knife around and saying "wanna play? wanna play?"

:cheer: slap him :D

Descent

Hella Constipated
sugarsickness said:

And I thought I was ADHD...When I was younger, I couldn't even play my favorite games like Sonic 2 or Descent without meds. I would literally space out when there was a lull in the action or plot or etc. and die.
Then my focus would be gone and I'd have to turn it off because I would suck.

That finally dispersed a few weeks ago. I don't really need Cylert anymore but use it "as needed" for a booster.

DJ_Arashi

Flame Bait
Get a taser. Attach it to the back of his head. When he does something you don't like, whip out your remote control that turns it on and off and shock him. Eventually, he'll stop doing things you don't like. :D

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
DJ_Arashi said:
Get a taser. Attach it to the back of his head. When he does something you don't like, whip out your remote control that turns it on and off and shock him. Eventually, he'll stop doing things you don't like. :D
Haha, yessss, I could claim it's a psychology project, hooray!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
give em a spank mag and let him work out his energy..

actually when i was growing up i had a few ADHD friends... not that it was called that at the time.. we just referred to them as spazheads... but tis ok... most of them were nice enough but just too hyper... They wound up as backup friends.. just give em something to do and he should stop bothering you...

introduce him to an x-girlfriend....

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Darklight said:
give em a spank mag and let him work out his energy..

actually when i was growing up i had a few ADHD friends... not that it was called that at the time.. we just referred to them as spazheads... but tis ok... most of them were nice enough but just too hyper... They wound up as backup friends.. just give em something to do and he should stop bothering you...

introduce him to an x-girlfriend....
Haha..he's only 12

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
sugarsickness said:

I am sure, one day, he will grow out of it!!!

But now you got to live with it!! So keep pulling that knive out and maybe he will stop!

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I am sure, one day, he will grow out of it!!!

But now you got to live with it!! So keep pulling that knive out and maybe he will stop!
Haha, i doubt it.. but for good measure, i probably should, haha