WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Oh i think you can do better"

kizzez

EnJ Brandy Straight
:gun: Well here is the story of my life. Earlier last year I introduced by "BEST FRIEND" to my boyfriend. They were supose to meet so that he could hook her up with his husband but ofcourse that didnt happen. When they first met each other they both acted like each other was disgusting and tried to play like that didnt like wach other at all. She told me she thought I could do better and that she was surprised i would even go out with him. :mad: Ok So i thought it was done atleast they know what each other looked like so she could get hooked up. So for 6 months they become secret friends talking on the phone with out me and just doing everthing behind my back! I live three hours from them so i dont get to call or see them as much as i like. My bf had just got out of jail after 3 years so i guess he was weak! he is weak but anyway she tell me oneday on aim that they have been sleeping together for like 6 months while im in Albany busting my booty at my job trying to get an apartment and my bf just sits on his ass usuing jail as an excuse to not have a job. but yea 6 months!!!!! and when i finally confront him he acts like its nothing. So we break up and he NEVER EVEN CALLS ME!!! So ofcouse me being weak at the time i take him back ima loser :thumbsdn: but yea so now me and him are together and typing all of this is furthering my actions towards kickin his boottee back into the gutter where he belongs! What a way to start off the day! :mfinger:

slow down, breath,

im confused "HE could hook her up with HIS husband" two married men going to get one of them with a woman?

kizzez

EnJ Brandy Straight
lmfao

Sorry i cant type! He (my bf) was going to hook her (my fucking scanky ass ex best friend bitch slut) with his cousin.

TickedNick said:
slow down, breath,

im confused "HE could hook her up with HIS husband" two married men going to get one of them with a woman?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Too much drama.First clue, a guy without a job, is usually a freeloader.There's exceptions to this rule, but 6 months w/o a job is the first clue.I know when I'm hooking up with a woman, great bod, great face and great sex are important, but no criminal record and employment are up there too in regard to importance.Be a bit more selective.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Broken said:
How many first clues can you have? :)
Obviously, alot

And, back to topic, next time you get a boyfriend, he should be employed and have no shit on his record, you ssaw how that went...

kizzez said:
:gun: Well here is the story of my life. Earlier last year I introduced by "BEST FRIEND" to my boyfriend. They were supose to meet so that he could hook her up with his husband but ofcourse that didnt happen. When they first met each other they both acted like each other was disgusting and tried to play like that didnt like wach other at all. She told me she thought I could do better and that she was surprised i would even go out with him. :mad: Ok So i thought it was done atleast they know what each other looked like so she could get hooked up. So for 6 months they become secret friends talking on the phone with out me and just doing everthing behind my back! I live three hours from them so i dont get to call or see them as much as i like. My bf had just got out of jail after 3 years so i guess he was weak! he is weak but anyway she tell me oneday on aim that they have been sleeping together for like 6 months while im in Albany busting my booty at my job trying to get an apartment and my bf just sits on his ass usuing jail as an excuse to not have a job. but yea 6 months!!!!! and when i finally confront him he acts like its nothing. So we break up and he NEVER EVEN CALLS ME!!! So ofcouse me being weak at the time i take him back ima loser :thumbsdn: but yea so now me and him are together and typing all of this is furthering my actions towards kickin his boottee back into the gutter where he belongs! What a way to start off the day! :mfinger:
Sorry kizzez you are a dumbass one for getting your b/f and your best friend to meet, and 2 for taking him back! I am no expert but Damn girl.. I thought girls where smarter then guys. But what i have heard...? They arent.... :)

Ctoit

Tenderony
So the guy is fresh out of jail, unemployed and screwing your best friend.........why is there a question of what to do?

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
kizzez said:
:( Fuck. That has got to suck. Most men are assholes. But why the hell did you take his freeloading ass back? My boyfriend cheated on me and when I found out he ended up in the hospital. Now he is with my bestfriend doing the same thing to her. :sword:

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
i c that does really suk. My best friend has cheated on his girlfriend alot of times now and she has no clue what to do she is totally breaking down. i tell her everything is alright. it sucks to watch....

shep

Local alcoholic
she did,like totally,ya fuckhead .Ill run you over . :mfinger: step in front ahhhh now