Oh look, its Mrnewbie trying to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200


:rotflmao:


:thumbsup:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
wow. honestly, wow.

im still shocked that the mikado world champion is planted in front of his computer trying oh so hard to make fun of people.

son, go home :mfinger:
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
Eastside said:
wow. honestly, wow.

im still shocked that the mikado world champion is planted in front of his computer trying oh so hard to make fun of people.

son, go home :mfinger:

Who the fuck are you??
:rotflmao:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
havok, i never bashed on mikado, i'm just under the impression that you think i did.

johnny kuntz said:
Oh look, its Eastside. No one knows him.



I gues no one cares :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:


you're right, you're so right. i guess i'll just go talk to your mom...
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
Silly Eastside. Sitting there all by himself wondering how
it all could end like this. Life just keep passing him by.




:rotflmao:



 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
I do that sometimes....Just sit on a high cliff wondering...I'm dead serious too.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
holy shit dude! how did you get that pic of me?

hey, tell your mom i said hi, okay?

you really gotta do better than that, im still unimpressed :thumbsdn:
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
Eastside said:
holy shit dude! how did you get that pic of me?

hey, tell your mom i said hi, okay?

you really gotta do better than that, im still unimpressed :thumbsdn:

Poor Eastside, his troubled life got him to point where he doesnt care anymore.
:rotflmao:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
johnny kuntz said:
Poor Eastside, his troubled life got him to point where he doesnt care anymore.
:rotflmao:

Poor Johnny, his dumbass life got him to point where he no speak good English anymore. Must talk like caveman now, and go back to hole.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.