WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Oh man, This would suck.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=2&u=/nm/crime_penis_dc
Yahoo news said:
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - [size=-1] A 44-year-old Anchorage man had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police said on Sunday. [/size]

[size=-1] The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill. [/size]

[size=-1]But the woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her partner's penis and flushed it down the toilet, police said. She untied the man, drove him to a local hospital and was cleaning up the bloody scene when police arrived at the home, according to the statement. [/size]

[size=-1]Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning. [/size]

[size=-1] Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence, and jailed without bail.[/size]
So she cut off his dick and flushed it down a toilet? Thats a special type of love.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
dude, I would Sooooo have to kill her:sword: :gun: :bomb: . Cutting off genitialia is in the same ballpark as: childmolestation and messing with a man's dog. You just don't cut off a man's penis!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
lmao! how did they get the penis back after it was flushed down the toilet?! haha, this article makes me laugh heartily.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Though it makes me ask "What was the man doing while this was all happening?" Sure he was tied to a window sill but he could have kicked the ladie away. Right?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
thats y u never let a chick tie u up.......ever and after that incident he has every right 2 bite off her clit and eat that shit.....no clit=no evidence hehe

bnccoder

Postaholic
They never should have let the lorena bobbit story go public. Girls got ideas that they don't need to have. I wonder what she will say "That guy never could keep his penis out of holes it didn't belong in."

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
*stifling laughter*

But really, no. Lopping off body parts just because you're mad is not good. However I have seen some of the girls that my guy friends cheat on their girlfriends with, and trust me; the dick was better off in the sewer.

I'm laughing because I'm picturing the crew that had to find the penis.

"Dude, we're looking for a dick in a shithole. Our jobs suck."

*helpless giggles*

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
didn't lorena toss it out the window onto a highway and then he too had it reattached (plus an added on an implant- to um, make it a bigger target-)

i remember the male reaction to that incident. it wasn't pretty LOL!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gurlgonewild said:
he too had it reattached (plus an added on an implant- to um, make it a bigger target-)
Not to mention that with the scars from the stitches, he's now "Ribbed for her pleasure".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
She should have chopped it up and had it for dinner and let him bleed to death. Thats the problem with girls these days, no follow through.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
She should have chopped it up and had it for dinner.
"Tonite on 'Fear Factor' You will have to eat a freshly cut off dick, Raw and Uncooked. Then wash it down with donkey sperm. Dig in." Seriously, Who really eats a dick?

bnccoder

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
She should have chopped it up and had it for dinner and let him bleed to death. Thats the problem with girls these days, no follow through.

I don't know if i should be scared or commend the violence and planning. :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
[sky] said:
"Tonite on 'Fear Factor' You will have to eat a freshly cut off dick, Raw and Uncooked. Then wash it down with donkey sperm. Dig in." Seriously, Who really eats a dick?
Dude, never, EVER, have Rockey Mountain Oysters.

bnccoder

Postaholic
UberSkippy said:
Dude, never, EVER, have Rockey Mountain Oysters.
They're cow balls and if cooked right can taste good. Don't knock it untill you've tried it.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Depending on how they sewed it back on, he might be able to fuck around corners!!