WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh me diddlins I an addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
146
0
0
#1
Yah, me life sux.

I fo real be up in da houze rite ere. Big up da Westside massif!

True dat I be gangsta. Sure I am. I bum. Dun get me wrong tho, fo real I got sumpin to tell yo in dis tread. Like - I be a drug addict. Dis iz why me life iz sux.

I toke da AAA+ shite, fo real, but I dun get high. No sir, dun gimmie no crack I dun wan dat.

Yah, I breakin it down - fo like I dun do crack, or cocaino, but fo real I toke up da sensi. Da reasons being I sure don need nuttin else but me sensi; y'get me?

When I wuz young, only 17, I cud ov said live is life, but I din....y'get me? Y'get me? Y'get me? But I dun go an take 500 tabs of LSD in tree munts, but dat dun an giv me HPPD. Sure I disabled rite now.

So..like a decade later an tha HPPD shuda cleared, but no, the meds I on make it worse. I gonna be querying the doctor about me med pack, fo real, aint it?

So...like I big time ganja warrior in da ghetto. Yah, I live rough street ghettto housin'.

Please excuse my English, I am a drug addict, and this is why my life sucks - is there any more drug addicts in the house?
 

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
222
0
0
#2
I kno wat you talkin' bout bro, those bitches wont let a ***** be!

Da drugs are good fo y'all, if yo life sux cause of da druggin, jus sell some and yo be ova dat shit in a second.

:thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#3
Blaze Daily said:
Please excuse my English, I am a drug addict, and this is why my life sucks - is there any more drug addicts in the house?
No but I'm willing to try.
 

necro

Postaholic
1,375
85
137
#4
Fantastic job, Blaze.

Can someone move this to b&t? :p

EDIT: What do you smoke? Reefer? If just pot, then you're a complete..er, not very smart person. Marijuana doesn't have a physical addiction, and if my paraphernalia sense serves me, that piece under your chin is a water bong. Which is used to smoke grass. Which isn't addictive. So put down the dime bag and go play tennis or whatever it is you Brit's do.
 

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
146
0
0
#5
Oh boi mooma big stuff - I jonzin fo sumpin sumpin rite about now mah funk soul brotha.

I gotta tell thee tho, I kinda been tryin to shift mah shit around tha hood, but no one buying cause it schwag. Maybe this year I grow tha diggidy and get out of debts ;)
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#7
Blaze Daily said:
Yah, me life sux.

I fo real be up in da houze rite ere. Big up da Westside massif!

True dat I be gangsta. Sure I am. I bum. Dun get me wrong tho, fo real I got sumpin to tell yo in dis tread. Like - I be a drug addict. Dis iz why me life iz sux.

I toke da AAA+ shite, fo real, but I dun get high. No sir, dun gimmie no crack I dun wan dat.

Yah, I breakin it down - fo like I dun do crack, or cocaino, but fo real I toke up da sensi. Da reasons being I sure don need nuttin else but me sensi; y'get me?

When I wuz young, only 17, I cud ov said live is life, but I din....y'get me? Y'get me? Y'get me? But I dun go an take 500 tabs of LSD in tree munts, but dat dun an giv me HPPD. Sure I disabled rite now.

So..like a decade later an tha HPPD shuda cleared, but no, the meds I on make it worse. I gonna be querying the doctor about me med pack, fo real, aint it?

So...like I big time ganja warrior in da ghetto. Yah, I live rough street ghettto housin'.

Please excuse my English, I am a drug addict, and this is why my life sucks - is there any more drug addicts in the house?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#8
I have no idea what's going on right now.

 

necro

Postaholic
1,375
85
137
#9
Blaze, What the fuck did you just say? I don't speak british stoner.

Rofl @ Descent :thumbsup:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#10
Good side of the line | You :thumbsdn:

Thanks, and please try again tomorrow. Here at wtf, we appreciate asshattery. :rolleyes: --BWM


I had to post this too. If any of you moderators think it's crossing the line, delete it, ya got my blessing. It's a bit controversial but a classic.

Ironically, watermelon, Kool-Aid, and cornbread are among all of my favorite foods. I love summer and I love spicy chili.

He's the guy on the far left.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#11
Can I ban blaze daily for idioncy? This is probably one of the most tasteless things I have read, and very rude. It ranks up there with Mr. Newbie's shit, the pedophile kid, and anything Descent says.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#12
dustinzgirl said:
Can I ban blaze daily for idioncy? This is probably one of the most tasteless things I have read, and very rude. It ranks up there with Mr. Newbie's shit, the pedophile kid, and anything Descent says.
I feel honored :).
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#13
'pot addiction' is not drug addiction. it's an excuse to do nothing with your life. :p
 

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
146
0
0
#15
Oh boi mooma big stuff - I jus tryin to quit tha dope and sort me 'ed out - y'get me? Dis iz why me life az sux fo many years. Do yo know tha psychological warzone that iz my 'ed rite now? Like, dis mornin, I woke up at 2am. I be jonzin all tha time fo some dope.

So like, I head over across town to mah family home, where dat honey oil iz all. So I scrape a razorblade over the pan, scraping all dat purty honey oil onto a ciggy, and that lit wid me redbush tea, I be sorted - y'get me?

But I only 'av enuff fo like one ciggy, so bummed. But f*ck dat shite, I dun be arite now. I jonzin real bad fo some action. Wid only £10, I aint gonna get much unless I give head to dis rich homo I kno. He a stoner - his name iz flakey George. Like, one time I be ova at Flakey George's manshion in tha outskirts ov town. Flakey George iz my buddy. We met inside the mental institute.

He got chronic manic depression, and his meds make his skin all flakey. My meds for HPPD gave me a stomach ulcer which I still got to dis day. It burns. Anyways...

...Me stayin at Flakey George's home, and he all up in my ass touching my cheeks and stuff, an I be like 'GEORGE! I AINT INTA BACKDOOR ACTION!' but he be all laughin an jokin. But ol' george aint as bad as dis black guy I knew. Wen I wuz a kid I used to go over to Ammo the black man's house, and watch him masturbate. Sure, I aint no bender and neither was he, Ammo iz a pedo who gets off smhowing his fat nob to tha kiddies in town. But I digress...

Well me an Flakey George cud get together to blaze one up, but I gotta give him a lil sumpin sumpin I dun wan to, my botty. Ha.

So I stuck here jonzin fo da herbage, an a lil sumpin sumpin from mah woman.

Peace goes out to tha Westside honies in da house. An all you ova peeps in dis tread - BIG UP!
 

Sektor

Particinator
662
0
0
#16
Dude, what the FUCK are you trying to say? PLAIN FUCKING ENGLISH.
 
223
0
0
#17
I do believe it's his attempt at talking like a rasta. I hung out with this dude from Jamaica and he talked just like that..and he toned it down so I could understand him. Whenever he was talking on the phone with his chic I couldn't understand wtf was going on.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#18
This is fucking stupid. I have no idea what this thread is about due to the lack of proper english.

Get off the dizzle and type for rizzle. Or something like that. :happysad:
 

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
146
0
0
#19
Oh me bo riddlins! :(

I dun gone an scored anudda sack ov sensi. Yah anudda 1/8th to get cancer, anudda packet of fags. :(

More cancer.

Wat yo diddlin here fo?
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#20
necro gone bad said:
Blaze, What the fuck did you just say? I don't speak british stoner.

Rofl @ Descent :thumbsup:
Don't classify people. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.