WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh mighty gods, I've noticed a typo.

Easty

Click click boom
In the forum, burps and boogers, the title states..."blow a booger in your bosses salad and watch him eat it?

shouldn't it be boss' ??

Eastside said:
In the forum, burps and boogers, the title states..."blow a booger in your bosses salad and watch him eat it?

shouldn't it be boss' ??
Tell me you did not just do that, Eastside.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
there are more than one boss..
BRiT and Jason..
plus the self replicating legions of hell known as 'mods'..

bosses is correct.

that is assuming we are to 'blow boogers' in their 'salads'?
if it is to be in the salad of my boss at my workplace then it is neither plural or singular, as i am self-employed and thus have no boss.
i don't blow boogers in my own salad, that would be unwise..

void said:
there are more than one boss..
BRiT and Jason..
plus the self replicating legions of hell known as 'mods'..

bosses is correct.

that is assuming we are to 'blow boogers' in their 'salads'?
if it is to be in the salad of my boss at my workplace then it is neither plural or singular, as i am self-employed and thus have no boss.
i don't blow boogers in my own salad, that would be unwise..
Eastside is right. The description is talking about our boss at work. Even if it is meaning the plural to encompass all of our bosses even though we'd be reading that one at a time, it is still incorect. It should have an apostrophe at the end.

Jung

???
Premium
It would be boss' because the context doesn't imply any plural use of the word boss; if the context is meant to imply multiple bosses, then the words booger and salad should be pluralized as well.

Who V Fuck R U?

U of F Gator 4 Life
singular - boss's
plural - bosses'

Anyway, what is important is that a boss is a double sob spelled backwards

Easty

Click click boom
well, whatever you say. i still think it's boss', but it is your site.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's acceptable either way. Neither is completely definitive though. Yes, the english language is rather odd at times. Google on it if you're bored.