WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh My God! why am i alwyas breaking shit?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#1
Oh My God! why am i always breaking shit?

tonight i broke a glass, i used to have two, now i have one. no i am not poor, please allow me to explain the situation:

in australia they have 2 sizes of beer glasses...
  • a schooner (hahaha yeah it's also a boat) is 425ml
  • a middy (yeah i know you're thinking MIDI, but you're a moron) is 285ml

yeah so i had 2 middys i stole from a pub, and i broke one. (oh my goddd!!!!) now i have to steal another one, if not more to recuperate my glassware
 

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
68
0
0
#2
Butter fingers maybe? Maybe you shouldn't steal from the pub. How about clumsy? I don't know, you just sound accident prone. Next time try putting bubble wrap on the glasses :thumbsup: .
 
5,711
1,285
257
#3
dookie said:
tonight i broke a glass, i used to have two, now i have one. no i am not poor, please allow me to explain the situation:

in australia they have 2 sizes of beer glasses...
  • a schooner (hahaha yeah it's also a boat) is 425ml
  • a middy (yeah i know you're thinking MIDI, but you're a moron) is 285ml

yeah so i had 2 middys i stole from a pub, and i broke one. (oh my goddd!!!!) now i have to steal another one, if not more to recuperate my glassware
It's called money(I know you're thinking of stealing, but you're a moron) and I'm sure it can't cost that much. Especially if, like you said, you're not poor. :rolleyes:

*always
 
#4
?

maybe u should like starting making ur own glasses. then u would never run out.
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#7
v-o-l-c-o-m said:
maybe u should like starting making ur own glasses. then u would never run out.
how do you make glasses?
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#8
dookie said:
tonight i broke a glass, i used to have two, now i have one. no i am not poor, please allow me to explain the situation:

in australia they have 2 sizes of beer glasses...
  • a schooner (hahaha yeah it's also a boat) is 425ml
  • a middy (yeah i know you're thinking MIDI, but you're a moron) is 285ml

yeah so i had 2 middys i stole from a pub, and i broke one. (oh my goddd!!!!) now i have to steal another one, if not more to recuperate my glassware
Maybe you should lay off the shooner's for a while!
ya'think the booze may contribute to your dumbfuckedness?













NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA! ::fpalm::
 
Last edited by a moderator:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
1
0
#9
Only two middy's dookie??

You need to try harder... if you are in Sydney, go to the Lowenbrau and try and smuggle out some 1L steins... now that's a challenge!!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#11
Dont worry I am such a clutz CL gets scared when I walk, especially if I am carrying sometihing.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#12
dustinzgirl said:
Dont worry I am such a clutz CL gets scared when I walk, especially if I am carrying sometihing.
AWWW fuck, put me down.

She isn't kinding though. I am truely scared for her safetly when she walks.
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#13
chucktheskiffie said:
Only two middy's dookie??

You need to try harder... if you are in Sydney, go to the Lowenbrau and try and smuggle out some 1L steins... now that's a challenge!!
LMAO!!! now that's a fucking challenge!
 
3,050
0
0
#14
i just steal shot glasses, then i lose them before i get home.
 

SHS

Plaid Ninja
25
0
0
#15
Well, I have a glued shut door in my room, and I tried opening it today, and I succeeded, it was glued for like 10 years. Now I have an easier way to get to the courtyard.