WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

oh my goodness...she's 4 already!

It's my little girls birthday today...Geez time goes by so fast! shes 4 years old...man its amazing...shes sooo cute...I love her to death... agh four whole years...shes almost a big girl now!

-Removed attachment, it is not wise to put your child picture up on an internet forum. For safty messures I have removed it, Never know what kind of sicko's are out there.-

for those who missed out she was super cute.... sorry Kit.

ron

Buster of Asses
Halfpintrocker said:
It's my little girls birthday today...Geez time goes by so fast! shes 4 years old...man its amazing...shes sooo cute...I love her to death... agh four whole years...shes almost a big girl now!
You're 17 and you have a 4 year old? Wow. Good luck.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that is awesome HP. Just wait, school starts for her soon! Yay! my youngest just went to Kindergarten! Thank god!!

im sorrie I DIDNT put this is B&T...dont mess with my little girl!!! I swear I will come and beat your ass!!! NO one and I mean NO ONE messes with my girl!!! end of disscussion...and Dustinzgirl...she started pre k in august thank god...but I go to school too so its all good...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jesus...relax...I was just kidding around...In case you don't know, I have a sick sense of humor.

Don't take things so personal. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, I meant to make people laugh.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Jesus...relax...I was just kidding around...In case you don't know, I have a sick sense of humor.

Don't take things so personal. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, I meant to make people laugh.
It was not funny. We did not laugh. But, you are forgiven.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was actually aiming that towards GehtFuct, MaxPower, or Broken. They would have found it funny.

Sorry people.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I was actually aiming that towards GehtFuct, MaxPower, or Broken. They would have found it funny.

Sorry people.
Well, that is becuase they are silly men. Yes, actually I think they would have laughed.

Descent

Hella Constipated
It's even more sad that you had to edit my off color joke. Now tell me why it is okay for people like Max to make jokes like this, but not me?

Change it back.

EDIT: IGNORE WHAT I SAID. IT WAS A PRETTY BAD JOKE.

mmk...riight...your forgiven...just DONT talk that way about my daughter I swear I will beat your ass!!! anyway....I love my baby and I would not change it if i could!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Halfpintrocker said:

-Removed attachment, it is not wise to put your child picture up on an internet forum. For safty messures I have removed it, Never know what kind of sicko's are out there.-

for those who missed out she was super cute.... sorry Kit.
good for you has it been fun??? oh rons back jeeze ive missed alot

Descent

Hella Constipated
You would have laughed even harder if you saw the whole joke Chris. PM me if you want it.

ITs been great yuck fou...just great...I LOVE HER TO DEATH...I WOULD DIE FOR HER... and yeah...Chris person...umm dont be bugging on me cause I was 13 when I had a kid! Its not my fault!!!