WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh my teh fecking god.

Flame Bait
Yeah. It's me. What? You don't know me? Why I'm.... THE GREAT DUMBASS! So howdy-doody! ;)

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Greetings fucker.
For using the word "teh" you shall be exterminated within 5 minutes.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Newbie said:
Yeah. It's me. What? You don't know me? Why I'm.... THE GREAT DUMBASS! So howdy-doody! ;)
Mr. Newbie? Could it be? Holy shit! My long lost brother in law half twin sisters retarded cousin's on my mommy's mailmans best friends side. How the fuck are ya,you little bastard?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
What a stinky pile-o-poo you are.

Welcome and fuck off. :thumbsdn:

Flame Bait
gehtfuct said:
Mr. Newbie? Could it be? Holy shit! My long lost brother in law half twin sisters retarded cousin's on my mommy's mailmans best friends side. How the fuck are ya,you little bastard?
Suffering from a messed up childhood it seems. :gun: :(

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
quite a witty little midget we have scampering around here eh?

Dont try any of the pope's candy....and he doesnt have puppies. They're ducks....and they're dead.

Flame Bait
Dead duckies? Awww..... did he turn them into soup?

Bibas

That's Illogical.
No, he turned them into zombie ducks.

Flame Bait
Bibas said:
No, he turned them into zombie ducks.
Is it at least a zombie duck army preparing to take over the world as we type? Pwease?

Bibas

That's Illogical.
No, brainwash is training them for only one purpose : to fill the cock farm with some decent beings, so the farmers will have something to do. But sometimes, the ducks will crawl out of the cock farm, and attack defenseless newbies, just like you.

Now cut the chatter. If you wanna have a conversation about zombie ducks, make a new thread in the Chit-Chat.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bigck3000 said:
quite a witty little midget we have scampering around here eh?

Dont try any of the pope's candy....and he doesnt have puppies. They're ducks....and they're dead.
havent ya heard? 50 cent stole the pope's candy......man what is this world comming to? the shit happened and now this turd fucker join......oooh the agony