Oh no...the $300 AOL PC...

Descent

Hella Constipated
This will just allow more trailer trash and soccer moms onto the net. A fully fledged $300 PC that comes with a hacked AOL version of OpenOffice, and AOL 9.0.

Are we fucked, or what?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
With Sally Soccer Mom on the worldwide-interwebnet-superhighway, sites like this will have to watch out. :thumbsdn:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I challenge you to make one thread that doesn't have something to do with computers..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
And yet you read his posts why?
Because its a free country and certainly a free website, I didn't say I was annoyed by it, just kind of funny thats all he does. He must be a technical god.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
p99 said:
Because its a free country and certainly a free website, I didn't say I was annoyed by it, just kind of funny thats all he does. He must be a technical god.

I agree with all you had to say... except the god thingummy. A techie he may be, but god.... well.... ok maybe. :confused:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
I agree with all you had to say... except the god thingummy. A techie he may be, but god.... well.... ok maybe. :confused:
His blanket is made of keyboards.. I've seen it!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
Does he sometimes wear it as a cape?
Only in Gotham city.. He puts it on and parades through the woods every now and then, just to tell the wildlife whos boss.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Only in Gotham city.. He puts it on and parades through the woods every now and then, just to tell the wildlife whos boss.

tzedek

Original Member
jstager said:
This will just allow more trailer trash and soccer moms onto the net. A fully fledged $300 PC that comes with a hacked AOL version of OpenOffice, and AOL 9.0.

Are we fucked, or what?

i wouldnt worry too much about it. Is that the one that you use your TV with and it has a remote?

aol is lame too

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, it's a fully fledged Windowz PC that comes with a monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse. Of course, it costs much more if you don't buy the one year of AOL with it...