WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh no...the $300 AOL PC...

Descent

Hella Constipated
This will just allow more trailer trash and soccer moms onto the net. A fully fledged $300 PC that comes with a hacked AOL version of OpenOffice, and AOL 9.0.

Are we fucked, or what?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
With Sally Soccer Mom on the worldwide-interwebnet-superhighway, sites like this will have to watch out. :thumbsdn:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I challenge you to make one thread that doesn't have something to do with computers..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Dun Dun Dunnnnn... We are in the computer chamber. :thumbsup:
Yes but thats all that stager posts and makes threads about..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
And yet you read his posts why?
Because its a free country and certainly a free website, I didn't say I was annoyed by it, just kind of funny thats all he does. He must be a technical god.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
p99 said:
Because its a free country and certainly a free website, I didn't say I was annoyed by it, just kind of funny thats all he does. He must be a technical god.
I agree with all you had to say... except the god thingummy. A techie he may be, but god.... well.... ok maybe. :confused:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
I agree with all you had to say... except the god thingummy. A techie he may be, but god.... well.... ok maybe. :confused:
His blanket is made of keyboards.. I've seen it!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
Does he sometimes wear it as a cape?
Only in Gotham city.. He puts it on and parades through the woods every now and then, just to tell the wildlife whos boss.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Only in Gotham city.. He puts it on and parades through the woods every now and then, just to tell the wildlife whos boss.

tzedek

Original Member
jstager said:
This will just allow more trailer trash and soccer moms onto the net. A fully fledged $300 PC that comes with a hacked AOL version of OpenOffice, and AOL 9.0.

Are we fucked, or what?

i wouldnt worry too much about it. Is that the one that you use your TV with and it has a remote?

aol is lame too

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, it's a fully fledged Windowz PC that comes with a monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse. Of course, it costs much more if you don't buy the one year of AOL with it...