WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh Shit

Trav1s

Flame Bait
Well this past Friday night I was chilling over this girls house, I was supposed to be hooking up with this chick that likes me alot but she was playing all hard to get and acting bitch so I said "Fuck it I aint playing these games", Walked up stairs and started watching Shrek 2 with her bestfriend. What happened next was pretty fucked up, All of a sudden myself and her bestfriend just kind of started to make out. What is the most fucked up about this situation is that A. I forgot that my two good friends were inlove with this chick who I was getting with the first time I had ever hung out with her. B.The girl who liked me alot walked in. I'll leave it at that ...... :redface:

well it sucks to be you, really sucks to be you

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Trav1s said:
Well this past Friday night I was chilling over this girls house, I was supposed to be hooking up with this chick that likes me alot but she was playing all hard to get and acting bitch so I said "Fuck it I aint playing these games", Walked up stairs and started watching Shrek 2 with her bestfriend. What happened next was pretty fucked up, All of a sudden myself and her bestfriend just kind of started to make out. What is the most fucked up about this situation is that A. I forgot that my two good friends were inlove with this chick who I was getting with the first time I had ever hung out with her. B.The girl who liked me alot walked in. I'll leave it at that ...... :redface:
If you want to make out, hire a whore. :thumbsup:

...You're fucked!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Trav1s said:
Thats got to hurt...ouch!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Trav1s said:
I forgot that my two good friends were inlove with this chick who I was getting with the first time I had ever hung out with her.
Two guys involved with one girl. NICE!!! You aren't fucked here, because if two guys were involved with one girl, I don't see why they wouldn't let a third one in the mingle. Plus they are your friends, they are suppose to share the goods.

Now, thinking about it a bit more calmly you aren't fucked at all. You will obviously get some from the little slut who is involved with all you guys, and who cares about the girl who likes you... if she wants in the action, well all she has to do is ask.

Good job!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
she could've walked in while you were licking her dog's balls.
thank fuck she doesn't know about that, yet.

creep

skandalous allstar

like cmon, it sucks but its your fault. Run away to some foreign country.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Fuck Em All, Even The Men. Pack Fudge And Sallow!!!!!!!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
If she was playing stupid little games of hard to get, then you did nothing wrong.. Let her suffer for her decisions.. Go after what YOU want, don't let others sway your goal..

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Absolute Genius

ChilianFuckFace said:
Two guys involved with one girl. NICE!!! You aren't fucked here, because if two guys were involved with one girl, I don't see why they wouldn't let a third one in the mingle. Plus they are your friends, they are suppose to share the goods.

Now, thinking about it a bit more calmly you aren't fucked at all. You will obviously get some from the little slut who is involved with all you guys, and who cares about the girl who likes you... if she wants in the action, well all she has to do is ask.

Good job!
LMAO........ :thumbsup:

This is the best and greatest advise on this subject. Everyone **points down over to ChilianFuckFace** take the advise or youll just become part of the whole "nice guy" got fucked over by some women cycle.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
unless you were hammered or at least 'a bit tipsy',

i agree with everyone, you're fucked.

at least you can brag that you didnt even have to try to get her, unlike your friends. try to look at the positive in this...lol jk dude

but seriously, just tell them it was an honest mistake...they MIGHT understand.

theLPsoilder

shit happens
yo

well :eek: i don't see how u did wrong here

it's not ur fault this chick liked you more then ur firends just tell them that im sure that will shut them up :p