WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh Snap It`s Bill Gates

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Yes i`m new here, Fell free to flame me...All i will do is laugh and i wish i could hump your leg

keebs

Particinator
welcome to this great site, AND STOP HUMPING MY LEG! go hump Gehtfuct's leg, he will like it.

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Since you love me so much donate me rep power or else....

Bill_Gates said:
Since you love me so much donate me rep power or else....
Or else what? What are you going to do, fucking cry about?

Welcome, FuckBag.

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Lol, You`d like that now wouldnt you...The only way your gonna to make me cry is with laughter...Lolololololololololol

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Welcome... And dont cause so much problems...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
if it was bill gates he could buy and sell your ass before you were done posting... on the other hand could it be him using his own name knowing we would think it wasnt him even though it is him.. Fuck you bill and your devious ways! oh and welcome.. fucker...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I already hate you for the "Oh Snap" fucking line.

Jesus Christ. If you're going to swear just fucking do it already. We all know that "Oh Snap" really means "Oh Shit" or "Oh Fuck". And what difference does it make if you say a different word when it's obvious what you are trying to say?

That's it monkey fucker. I'm taking the welcome mat away.

Go away.

And don't demand rep points. It makes me cranky.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh snappers!

I already met you, So fuck off!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Bill gates...
Give me money. Now. Give me the amount you make in the reading of this...
AKA : A few of my pay cheques... In reading this you agree to give me money. If I receive no money, You will unexpectedly die from a bullet wound in teh head from a sniper who no one will ever catch.

Thx - PM me for my paypal