WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh Snap!!

Jung

???
Premium
Did this really call for a thread of it's own?

I thought it did. I was floored the first time I saw it. Probably the best coincidence I've ever seen.

Dave666

Pot-Head
Which Island was that on I want to try that. repped

Dave666 said:
Which Island was that on I want to try that. repped
Pretty sure it was in The Desert. Remember that level with the guy who would tell you to go places? At one point, you get a quad. Theres also a hill. I tried going off it, I landed in the ocean. The problem is that it's so co-incidental that a plane would hit him. This is a 'One out of a billion chance of happenning' type thing.

star99ers

One of a kind
Yeah I saw it in Video form. It's pretty cool but I heard that the plane goes by the same time each day.

WTFNation said:
What game is this from?
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

star99ers said:
Yeah I saw it in Video form. It's pretty cool but I heard that the plane goes by the same time each day.
It looks like 14:**. I'll try it.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
I liked the good old GTA days when all you had to do was go around and kill shit.