WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh, The Humidity!

magnolia

Postaholic
It's so super humid here. I normally have pretty straight hair and even when it does curl I can usually easily straighten it out with my curling iron. Well, not today. :mad: It's super humid and to top it all off, our central air isn't working. :cry: I'm miserable. Help me. :rip:

Humidity sucks!

Try taking a cold shower then standing in front of the freezer for awhile.

Yah. Heat sucks. Where I'm at in Texas, it generally doesn't get that humid, but when it does, it's a real bitch. That's coz most folks don't have refridgerated A/C, but use swamp coolers (cheaper to run). When it's humid, swamp coolers don't do squat.

To top it off, I'm a bugler for the military, so many times I will find myself out at a cemetary in 100+ degree weather wearing a hot "suit" (read: Military Uniform) all day, doing 4 or more funerals each day.

Why do people have to be buried in the heat? hehe

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Cause if you don't bury them, they'll explode, and no one wants to see Uncle Jethro in his Sunday best explode.

this reply is completely useless since i have no answer(you ac broke) and i'll just have to agree that humidity truly sucks ass.

I love the humidity - usually I have good hair days then... lots of body in my hair and curls ;)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
ElmCitySweetie said:
I love the humidity - usually I have good hair days then... lots of body in my hair and curls ;)
:pics:

Jung

???
Premium
Eh, try living in Louisiana. On a typical summer day it's 85+ with an absurd heat index by 9am.

Slacker

Postaholic
It's the oppisite here. We have had about three or four days that it rained.

Sounding like tomorrow I just may be able to shut of the air conditioner - something like 70 degrees :D Up here in Maine.

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
BOFF! Y'all's a buncha wusses! In Missouri, we get hot weather rather frequently! XP I went to a car wash yesterday in the heat, and it felt good. I walked through biting insect-infested tall grass afterward.

I really shouldn't talk like that. I know that extreme heat is a serious issue. It's just that I take it like a man.