WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh, we don't talk about religion or politics.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Hey, you fucking morons, the primary problems in the world are government corruption, and religious zealotry. (This leads into the conspirifacts)

Yet, to try to dumb me down entirely, I've had to listen to assholes say this for almost 50 fucking years.

Things get worse in America, you try to talk about it, nope... we don't like to discuss politics.
Well Islam is spreading and raping and killing and.... we don't like to discuss religion.

You Mother Fuckers are the REAL problem. How the fuck we ever gonna get out of the insanity if we can't discuss it? Fuck, if families can't even discuss it, how the fuck are strangers expected to.

People don't like to discuss those things because when people disagree their feelings get hurt. Can't have that. Nope. Because people who say "I don't discuss politics or religion" are Fucking Arrested Development Children regardless of age. Fuck, the most immature people I've met are over 50 and righteously entitled in their delusions of how things were, or are. Clueless fucking morons I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

I truly feel the childish apathetic American "adults" are dooming themselves, their children, and the world. No biggie.

So keep at it shit for brains. Don't discuss important things. When things go even more sideways, your Opinion WONT MATTER THEN EITHER.

Last edited:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I think you should define 'discuss', because I am relatively sure that your definition and mine do not occupy the same reality.

You harp and moan that we sheeple do not think for ourselves and are doomed to misery. Where did that idea come from? How about you show me the video by RandoTard400? Fuck your grandstanding condesension that you accuse others of committing.

There are people in this world who are better at life than you. Deal with it. Shit man, I ain't rollin in hundos here in the ass end of Indiana, but I also ain't blaming the Boogeyman for putting me here.

Fucking ridiculous. People are 'overeducated'. L.o.fucking.l

Yeah, I guess we should stand in a corner and listen to your gibberish and let you 'educate' our simple minds.

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Nature Owl
Premium
Agreed. I can understand not talking politics and religion at work, because it's hard enough to get coworkers to get along as it is. I remember at one workplace, I used to be liked until a bunch of people learned I wasn't religious. They were heavy Christians and didn't like me after that, and treated me coldly for the rest of my time there.

Outside of work, politics and religion should be debated though. Most people don't talk about this stuff in person, but I'm sure everybody does secretly on the internet. I see so much shit online about how the government should stop overseas wars, stop arresting people for pot, stop being racist, needing free healthcare and college, housing is too expensive, transgender rights, gay rights, etc.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I think you should define 'discuss', because I am relatively sure that your definition and mine do not occupy the same reality.

You harp and moan that we sheeple do not think for ourselves and are doomed to misery. Where did that idea come from? How about you show me the video by RandoTard400? Fuck your grandstanding condesension that you accuse others of committing.

There are people in this world who are better at life than you. Deal with it. Shit man, I ain't rollin in hundos here in the ass end of Indiana, but I also ain't blaming the Boogeyman for putting me here.

Fucking ridiculous. People are 'overeducated'. L.o.fucking.l

Yeah, I guess we should stand in a corner and listen to your gibberish and let you 'educate' our simple minds.
So if you believed, Actually believed, that there was dark forces running the world responsible for all wars and strife, and that they were actively moving to destroy your entire world, what would you do? I understand many of you feel very comfortable only worrying about yourself. Oh boy, do I get it.

See man, sad thing is I still care about the uninformed self-destructive masses. I haven't been able to lose my conscience.

Then, through thousands of hours of looking into court cases, government documents, and independent news, you begin to piece together some truth through all the lies. You, being a responsible person, decide that you have to sound the alarm about many things, to ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE.

Then you encounter Wall after Wall after Wall of literal brainwashing from people who are being destroyed by the things they trust. Then you show them evidence, try to get them to look for themselves, and they literally laugh and act like fucking morons. Even when it's in the fucking fake news. Even when there's whistleblowers who get murdered for it. Even when there's endless court cases and convictions. Even government documents. There is Literally NOTHING that most of you will believe if it makes you uncomfortable with some basic assumptions you think are correct. The brain dead laugh on in moronic innocence.

I understood many people cannot be saved. I understand NONE of you believe anything you didn't come to on your own. Yet, most of you wont look at any evidence, much more comfortable being a Sheeple. You know what, that's even cool. Be a sheeple, don't look, you know everything, your brainwashing, I mean schooling, has led you to believe lies and it's easier to fool someone than to convince them they were fooled.

So as a person with a tiny piece of heart, I can't let it go. If I become heartless, or completely selfish like most of you, then maybe I will stop trying.

Amusingly, this is all so much easier in real life. After talking to many thousands of people from all over the world about these subjects, and having many of them come back later and show they paid attention and looked on their own and discovered it only sounds crazy because you don't know. So it's really only online that I get this brainwashed knee jerk response all the time. In real life people aren't as brave as all that.

SO every time I meet literal "Nuh uh, ur stoopid" all I hear is "Stop caring about people, I don't." from many of you.

Well, I refuse to join you.

----------------------

Edit: I just re-read your post. There are people just better at life than me? Fuck you asshole. You literally are a shit for brains to imagine your superiority because of your ignorance. You don't like Truth, I get that.

The Truth is I don't think I'm better than others while you dicks constantly do.

The Truth is there have been lots of lies, and idiots parroting the party line are to be despised, not coddled. Attacking people who are interested in the continuation of the human species is self defeating and shows a level of suicidal desire I am uncomfortable with.

You may be comfortable in your little house of lies. Good for you. Doesn't make you less wrong, or uninformed.

Several of you seem to be cheerleaders for the "System". I imagine it's because your piece of paper gives you power in this fucked system, enough to make a "comfortable" living, and just fuck all the problems because you're too busy.

Welcome to the FACT you are in a VERY TINY MINORITY and getting smaller all the time. MOST people are suffering terribly because of the system you believe in. As it crumbles, as the Truth is exposed more and more, you are all going to have to grow up.

You imagine this is all somehow my idea, when it's all based on research and facts. I don't like the way things are, and I don't want them to be this way. I'm just grown up enough to look at uncomfortable realities. Fucking Deal with it Children.

Last edited:

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
Don’t forget that the water is also turning the frogs gay.