WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oh what now?

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
I will never ever ever ever understand women.

You tell them you love them and they go all mushy and nearly cry which is fine. You tell them that you would never cheat on them (I wouldn't). So far so good. It's all love and happy and great. But then one day they practically blank you! WHAT THE HELL?! :censored: If I did it to her she would slap me! *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* :(

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
deus_ex_machina said:
you are a n00b. so welcome. and fuck off.
lolz, w0w, yea, welcome to the site n00blar, but wat does "blank" (in the way that u used it) mean???

Dustbinbag

The blank? Do you mean the censored thing? That was just me not writing total obscenities. Man, what is with the n00b thing?!

G's-up

Postaholic
RGN-dRaGoN said:
lolz, w0w, yea, welcome to the site n00blar, but wat does "blank" (in the way that u used it) mean???
"blank"= brain fart......
:cool:
Welcome.......NOW FLAME ON FLAMER!!!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Dustbinbag said:
The blank? Do you mean the censored thing? That was just me not writing total obscenities. Man, what is with the n00b thing?!
ur gonna get the n00b thing quite alot until u get ur posts up, dont worry, it happens to most of us... also some of us stick around certain areas, ex: i stick around here alot (insinificant others) while les say, morelos, will stick in the issues more often (right morelos?) well gl (good luck) ranter.

Dustbinbag

Oh ok. Well it's nice to be recognised. . . *cough* Will I be the "old n00b" when someone new comes? Anyway, cheers for sorting that out for my should be blonde brain. (Blonde is a way of life, not a hair colour)

G's-up

Postaholic
Dustbinbag said:
Oh ok. Well it's nice to be recognised. . . *cough* Will I be the "old n00b" when someone new comes? Anyway, cheers for sorting that out for my should be blonde brain. (Blonde is a way of life, not a hair colour)
IM calling MRNEWBIE........Lets see through my years of investigative practices (just the fact im a nosy woman)....I would venture to guess that with the "COUGH" right after "WELL ITS NICE TO BE RECOGNISED" comment..........YOUR MR NEWBIE OR ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS.....LOL.....anyone else want in on the betting?? Who wants to buy a square?
:)
P.S. Also the user name is just so...hmmmm .....close to anothers.........and unoriginal..... :)

Dustbinbag

Mr Newbie? Who is he? And I've had that name for the past 5 yrs! If you look at my profile it's about being your own person, not following someone else! Also it could just be a English thing. . .??

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
G's-up said:
IM calling MRNEWBIE........Lets see through my years of investigative practices (just the fact im a nosy woman)....I would venture to guess that with the "COUGH" right after "WELL ITS NICE TO BE RECOGNISED" comment..........YOUR MR NEWBIE OR ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS.....LOL.....anyone else want in on the betting?? Who wants to buy a square?
:)
P.S. Also the user name is just so...hmmmm .....close to anothers.........and unoriginal..... :)
IM ORIGANAL :D, hm.. well.. he DID say cheers like MR. newbie did, and mr.newbie wasnt banned not to long ago.. suspiciuos suspiciuos... im gonna keep my eye on u :)

Dustbinbag

What?!?!?!?! He got banned? What for? I was bored stupid, so I typed in "wtf" in my internet thingy, pressed ctrl + enter and I arrived! That's the honest truth Judge! :nod:

RGN-dRaGoN said:
ur gonna get the n00b thing quite alot until u get ur posts up, dont worry, it happens to most of us... also some of us stick around certain areas, ex: i stick around here alot (insinificant others) while les say, morelos, will stick in the issues more often (right morelos?) well gl (good luck) ranter.
and i stick with my "possy"

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Dustbinbag said:
What?!?!?!?! He got banned? What for? I was bored stupid, so I typed in "wtf" in my internet thingy, pressed ctrl + enter and I arrived! That's the honest truth Judge! :nod:
4 cursing and flaming... just about every1.. as far as im concerned thas y he got banned... im sure there were more reasons... but i cant pointem out... but G has a good point, u sound like him.... well if ur not, then 4give me, but ... its just a lil too.. eiry...

Dustbinbag

lol! ok! Well urm. . . I will let you all make up your own minds, but I can tell you that, unless I sleep-type-on-forums, I'm not "Mr Newbie." And "cheers" is an English thing! Also I haven't "flamed" anyone yet, and I probably won't unless it's really really necessary!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
deus_ex_machina said:
uh...well her is kinda interested in mr.newbie. but lets give him a chance
yea... and if he really is mr.newbie the truth will be revealed, prly by broken too (the person who banned him)