WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ohhh...Haaaaavok...wheeeeere are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
did he finally realize that he and his little S.P.E.D club would never be able to defeat me? or did mommy have to pawn the computer to get a little "fun money"? Stay gone jingle-jangle....i dont think your self-esteem can take anymore....at least thats what your mood toe-ring says.

bigck3000 said:
did he finally realize that he and his little S.P.E.D club would never be able to defeat me? or did mommy have to pawn the computer to get a little "fun money"? Stay gone jingle-jangle....i dont think your self-esteem can take anymore....at least thats what your mood toe-ring says.
:thumbsup: Bigck3001 is nothing compared to S.C.U.M. :rotflmao: What a fool. :rotflmao:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
well where's big daddy S.P.E.D at? I'm tired of smashing the youngins....Some more challenging fare would be appreciated....at least send the Pope or Icky-Sticky...someone who can defend his self. I'm taking S.P.E.D off of the internets....even the chinese one.

bigck3000 said:
well where's big daddy S.P.E.D at? I'm tired of smashing the youngins....Some more challenging fare would be appreciated....at least send the Pope or Icky-Sticky...someone who can defend his self. I'm taking S.P.E.D off of the internets....even the chinese one.
:rotflmao: I destroyed you. :rotflmao: You were no match compared to me. :rotflmao:

bigck3000 said:
did he finally realize that he and his little S.P.E.D club would never be able to defeat me?

Sorry bigck, I didn't realize defeating you was our purpose.
We try not to pick on little girls.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
thats it!?!?!....Thats the best response you can come up with?....calling me a little girl...damn i'm dissapointed...S.P.E.D is in its last days.

bigck3000 said:
thats it!?!?!....Thats the best response you can come up with?....calling me a little girl...damn i'm dissapointed...S.P.E.D is in its last days.

Ok, I'll play your silly little game.

Yes, that's the best response I could come up with, until you had something smarter to say.

And still, I'm left dissapointed as well.

Why reply in a coy manner, when the threadmaker(being you), is of low quality?

You've wasted my time. Jingle-Jangles, out.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
awww...the classic "this thread is below me" response....ok...I'll play your little game...bye-bye Jingle-Jangles...I'm sure you've got a lot of business to attend to.

I guess I just expected too much from the "trouble makers" of the internet..... S.P.E.D has just killed itself.

:rotflmao:

The classic "analyzing like an anal retentive bastard" response.

So is S.P.E.D. your little e-club? Or are you confused?

Sorry Chuck, we're S.C.U.M. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I hate the FCC said:
:rotflmao: I destroyed you. :rotflmao: You were no match compared to me. :rotflmao:
firstly, havok i dont know whats happened to scum. it seems you've just hired a bunch of junior jonnykuntz. its sad. at first i thought yeah. scum would be awesomea world first! but now im agreeing with broken. its sad, not only that but they dont stir crap up! they hijack threads with posts like
'oh you just wish your in s.c.u.m.' its sad and very annoying.

bigck3000, your as bad, if not worse. i suggest keeping your mouth shut before you make yourself look like more of a dumass

YUCK FOU!!! said:
firstly, havok i dont know whats happened to scum. it seems you've just hired a bunch of junior jonnykuntz. its sad. at first i thought yeah. scum would be awesomea world first! but now im agreeing with broken. its sad, not only that but they dont stir crap up! they hijack threads with posts like

bigck3000, your as bad, if not worse. i suggest keeping your mouth shut before you make yourself look like more of a dumass

S.C.U.M. pwns. Quit bitchin, candidate.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
they hijack threads with posts like
a dumass
Oh you just wish that you are in S.C.U.M.

YUCK FOU!!!

once again your just proving how useless s.c.u.m. is. no i dont wish i was in scum. and what astounds me is that you actually ARE. why do i think that? because your useless no wait whats your response? you tell good stories? fuck off.

your stories are a waste of time, no one cares.

havok. if your willing to have people like this in scum then it shows how truly stupid it really is.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
once again your just proving how useless s.c.u.m. is. no i dont wish i was in scum. and what astounds me is that you actually ARE. why do i think that? because your useless no wait whats your response? you tell good stories? fuck off.

your stories are a waste of time, no one cares.

havok. if your willing to have people like this in scum then it shows how truly stupid it really is.
You just wish you were in S.C.U.M. and could write like me.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck you bitch! I dont want to be in your dumbass possy.

mmm...cheese said:
Fuck you bitch! I dont want to be in your dumbass possy.

Good, my blonde girlfriend wouldn't want to hook up with you either.

YUCK FOU!!!

I hate the FCC said:
You just wish you were in S.C.U.M. and could write like me.
go write a book if your so good, stop flexing your e-muscles its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.