WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ohmygod..she is NEARLY 13

celeste

natural disaster
And she still will NOT grow the fuck up. Honestly, my friends sister was more mature than her when she was 9. What is wrong with her? She still screams to get her own way and if she doesn't she throws a huge tantrum. She goes really stupid over the smallest things, and when she's having an argument she will lie to get her own way. Even when she's been proved completely wrong, she will stand there and deny it which is so stupid. She still does the whole "lalala I'm not listening" thing. She's recently been buying all these clothes which are almost EXACTLY LIKE MINE. There was this one skirt which is exactly the same, but the pattern on it is hideous. It's my birthday and so we're going out tonight. I repeat, it's MY BIRTHDAY, so do whatever the fuck I want you to do. Yet she's telling me I can't wear my skirt tonight because she is wearing her one. When SHE COPIED ME WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. And I know there's the whole giving in, being a bigger person...yadda yadda but everyone always gives into her because they can't be bothered. And I am sick and fucking tired of her constantly getting what she wants just because I don't yell everytime I don't get my own way.

</rant>

Tenderony
13=teenager=FUCKING HEADACHE.

For at least a few years. Get used to it.

</rant>

celeste

natural disaster
</rant> said:

</rant>
No, it's not hormones or anything. She's been like that ALL HER FUCKING LIFE.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:
First line. You eating that fucked up food again?

</rant>
I am going to lunch in a few, so I have an empty stomach.

I have read the post again, and I am still clueless to who is celeste talking about. Is she talking about her sister? Her friend? Her cousin? Her cat? Her dog? Am I that dumb that I can't figure this out? :confused:

</rant>

Tenderony
Sorry, I read it as 'my friends sister'. I had too much sugar today. Excuse me while I slap myself.

</rant>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:
Sorry, I read it as 'my friends sister'. I had too much sugar today. Excuse me while I slap myself.

</rant>
Hahaha... Can I fucking punch you a few times? :D As you already know I have made such innocents mistakes before. :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hahaha... Can I fucking punch you a few times? :D As you already know I have made such innocents mistakes before. :thumbsup:
Someone should bang our heads together.

</rant>

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
bang di dang dang !!

annyway !! wtf is that ! my sister acts like me in two years and she is 4 years jounger !!

of course just in laziness she acts like myself!! she's so lazy ewen a faultier isn't lazier!!

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
celeste said:
And she still will NOT grow the fuck up. Honestly, my friends sister was more mature than her when she was 9. What is wrong with her? She still screams to get her own way and if she doesn't she throws a huge tantrum. She goes really stupid over the smallest things, and when she's having an argument she will lie to get her own way. Even when she's been proved completely wrong, she will stand there and deny it which is so stupid. She still does the whole "lalala I'm not listening" thing. She's recently been buying all these clothes which are almost EXACTLY LIKE MINE. There was this one skirt which is exactly the same, but the pattern on it is hideous. It's my birthday and so we're going out tonight. I repeat, it's MY BIRTHDAY, so do whatever the fuck I want you to do. Yet she's telling me I can't wear my skirt tonight because she is wearing her one. When SHE COPIED ME WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. And I know there's the whole giving in, being a bigger person...yadda yadda but everyone always gives into her because they can't be bothered. And I am sick and fucking tired of her constantly getting what she wants just because I don't yell everytime I don't get my own way.
she'll be that way, til someone laughs or picks on her. Its an unfortunate way of shutting her up, but thats what happened to my friends little sister, i swear she wouldnt stop being a bitch to everyone, then she tried taking my friends money and shit, and yelling at her mom that mat(my friend) stole her money.
Mats a good kid, hes not to easily pissed off, he wanted to get back at her i guess, he took her purse and took like 50 bucks and turned it into pennies at the bank, and glued 50 bucks worth of pennies to her carpet. She stopped bitching about anything.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Teenagers a hard to deal with, Some times its hard to deal with myself. Its over before you know it. Just slap her around a bit and she'll shut up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:

</rant>
agreed. 13 is a terrible age, especially for a girl. plus, everyone probably vows down to her when she throws a fit.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
it takes either a sudden shock, or a slow process
either a) kill a pet of hers and hide it in her bed or
b)over time, hide many of her dead pets in her bed

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
If your parents dont take actions you should beat her, or wait somebody else to do it. Seriously. Either that or bear her.