WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok, all of yall that have somethin against me...MAKE IT KNOWN U PUSSIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: Im tired of all of these bitchass hoes talking soo much shit about n00b this and no-name rep that, YET someone keeps giving me bad rep without a name...i know its someone with at least 6000 rep points....so who the fuck is it? Whos too scared to leave thier name? Whos the pansy thats afriad of this n00b...why dont just suck off your rep points while your at it. Go fuckin hide behind ur POS rep points....charish them cause you obviously have nothin else goin for ya in life you pathetic prick of a penis. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

LewdM@thew said:
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: Im tired of all of these bitchass hoes talking soo much shit about n00b this and no-name rep that, YET someone keeps giving me bad rep without a name...i know its someone with at least 6000 rep points....so who the fuck is it? Whos too scared to leave thier name? Whos the pansy thats afriad of this n00b...why dont just suck off your rep points while your at it. Go fuckin hide behind POS rep points....charish them cause you obviously have nothin else goin for ya in life you pathetic prick of a penis. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Oh blah blah blah man. I promise you, the whining and complaining about it, just makes people want to call you a n00b even more. If you're that badass, you say "fuck you whoever gave me bad rep" and be done with it.

N00bs around here use the middle finger smily 3 times in a row quite often too...just some advice.

If rep points are nothing but a piece of shit, then why complain?

We have someone around here (sorry jstager but it's true) who's been here a while, but in my eyes, he's still a n00b. He does the same thing about negative rep, and repeats that it doesn't piss him off, yet he opens a thread about it. Hmmm....A walking contradiction.

So shut up about it, ask a mod to close this thread, and geht out there and talk some shit. You're better than a n00b, so act like it.

shep

Local alcoholic
Someone neg'd me,lmao. but they forgot i can see who rep's me.Own up or i'll post it "meh"

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck That Shit

I want to know who it is, if they come forward ill shut my fuckin mouth. Whos the bitchboy with 6000 or so rep points thats afraid damage his rep by this n00b? Id rather be a n00b than a pansy behind a computer screen.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
It was you then Shep....was it you u fuck? Yeah that was mine, what about it? Are you gunna fess up to somethin? It was someone in the rek1 thread...you have allot or rep points, but so does havokchylde...

LewdM@thew said:
I want to know who it is, if they come forward ill shut my fuckin mouth. Whos the bitchboy with 6000 or so rep points thats afraid damage his rep by this n00b? Id rather be a n00b than a pansy behind a computer screen.

:rotflmao:

Dude. A n00b is a pansy behind a computer screen.​

LewdM@thew said:
Im tired of all of these bitchass hoes talking soo much shit about n00b this and no-name rep that, YET someone keeps giving me bad rep without a name...i know its someone with at least 6000 rep points....so who the fuck is it? Whos too scared to leave thier name? Whos the pansy thats afriad of this n00b...why dont just suck off your rep points while your at it. Go fuckin hide behind ur POS rep points....charish them cause you obviously have nothin else goin for ya in life you pathetic prick of a penis.
Well I'll tell you boy.....I read your opening post in greetings and I see you have not progressed very far since then .

I hate crybabies and plan to bad rep you when I am finished with this post .

Get a grip and grow a set . :mfinger:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck off GOM before i smack you so hard in the face with my dick that it breaks you damn hip.

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
It was you then Shep....was it you u fuck? Yeah that was mine, what about it? Are you gunna fess up to somethin? It was someone in the rek1 thread...you have allot or rep points, but so does havokchylde...

Who are you?Neg you?fuckin dummie i gave you nothing.Now im thinking bout it

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
if i wasnt you then i have nothing against you,shep...i thought you were trying to hint at something with that last post of yours. Was it you havok? Did you neg rep me cause i can relate to growing up in a shitty neighborhood?

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
Fess up to what you lowlife cockmongler?I'll give you a open handed slap to the toof-----fuckface

Your on my list :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew said:
fuck off GOM before i smack you so hard in the face with my dick that it breaks you damn hip.
Well when you get your head out of your ass you can give it a try .

Till then you can put a lid on that cockholster you got there .

Capice ?

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
look up shep, i said if it wasnt you then i anit got a problem with you...NOW Who the fuck did it? If its not any of yall then none of this is your concern.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Lewb, if it helps any, I gave you some neg rep because you're annoying, but at least I left my name, bullshyt! Now get over it and suck a cock

LewdM@thew said:
So does havokchylde?

WTF dos that mean? I let people know when I negative rep them. You're about to lose some serious points if you don't shut up about this shit. You can't rep the same person twice in a row, so if I were to rep you right now and sign it, you'd know it. And I'm sure regret for insinuating it was me in the first place.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
at least you got the balls to leave your name, im gunna give you good rep for it as a matter of fact.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, don't worry about it man, and I'll give you back the green, just not right now, because I can't. But I will!

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
right on dude. For everybody else gettin all pissy on me...it just makes me wonder why you even give a shit about this n00b...like i said before, if it wasnt any of you then ignore this thread...if it WAS you then fess up right fuckin now.

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
look up shep, i said if it wasnt you then i anit got a problem with you...NOW Who the fuck did it? If its not any of yall then none of this is your concern.

Now you have just stepped in shep's field.YOUR GAME :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew said:
right on dude. For everybody else gettin all pissy on me...it just makes me wonder why you even give a shit about this n00b...like i said before, if it wasnt any of you then ignore this thread...if it WAS you then fess up right fuckin now.

Look kid.....If you would just forget all about this rep shit and converse in a more pleasuerable manor the bad rep points will diminish .

You keep squalking about it you will dig yourself quite a hole .
get a clue Shut the fuck up about it . :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.