WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok boyos, need some advice..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Theres a girl who goes to my school who is willing and wanting to have sex with me, and basically anything I want her to do. She had a nice body, nice legs and other features, and her face is OK. Shes a nice girl and everything but I'm pretty sure she wants and is expecting more out of the sex. Plus, the sex would mean giving up my virginity.. Surprised? A lot of people I know and talk to, well pretty much everyone, doesn't think I'm still a virgin, just because of all the relationships I've been in and the sexual things I've done, but I've never fully gone the mile. I don't know if I believe in finding the right girl, sure I believe there is a right girl out there, but I don't think I should wait for her for my viriginity as she may not come until I'm much older. I don't have too much experience, but I have enough to know what I'm doing and this girl might supply me with a first time so I'm better off the next time I do it. But I'm not sure if I even should, what if I should wait for the "right girl"? But theres no guarantee shes going to come along while I'm still in high school, and I don't want to wait longer than that.. So what should I do?:

1. Bang her, get the experience down and move on, who cares about losing it to the right person.

Or

2. Wait an untold amount of days/months/years until the right person comes along.

Sooo confused..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well my opinion Is that why lose it as a kid cause you will only bang for 15 seconds and waste your first time so. wait to let your virginity go :thumbsup:

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. No no no no no no! Ewww. You shouldn't fuck someone you don't respect.. And do you respect her? At the very least.. If you think you won't be able to look the bitch in the face while fucking her and keep it up, you shouldn't contemplate porking her. Regardless of your feelings for her, you'll ALWAYS remember how you lost your virginity and who it was with.. Unless you're too fucked up. In which case, you were both probably horrible anyways. heh.
Lalala.
<3 :gun: :hsmile:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
alright, in my opinion i think you should wait bud. I think that you dont nessisarily have ot wait for that "right" girl or that perfect one that you will marry but i think that you shouldnt have a go with the first girl that wants you to. Find someone that you really care about atleast. And that you know and can trust. What happens if that girl has been around to a few more guys then you think and you end up getting a std or some shit like that. Or even worse what happens if that girl becomes pregnet. You dont even really care for her and you might end up with a little brat of your own to worrie about.
Short and sweet of all that...
Wait.. couldnt hurt and find someone that you trust and actually really care for.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have respect for anyone and everyone and it doesn't exclude her, I want to do it with her cause I'm sexually attracted I'm just saying I don't think it will turn into a relationship. I've definitly made the decision not to wait until I find the "perfect girl" to do it with, but I'm still not sure if I should wait a little bit for someone else. There are plenty that want to, but this is just the most serious I've ever been cause quite frankly all the others are total sluts. I just feel like a can't wait, I like everything about her shes nice and everything I just don't feel like I should have to date her..

And the "first time" you can't get a bone I've heard, that your body is naturally nervous, and if I wait for the "right girl" and my first time is with her, the first time won't be much. So if I get the experience of this girl, then I'd be ready to take the next step to doing it with someone I'm in a relationship with.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
you make a good point.. but i guess this one is up to you. go for how it feels. if it feels right try it if not then dont force it "just because"

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I want to, but I don't want to regret it later, like "Oh I do wish I waited for the right person." But I've been looking for so long and you guys have no idea what my school is like, Maine first of all sucks and I am dead sure that I won't find my perfect girl whos right for me in this damn place. And I feel like I'm convincing myself. I'm moving to cali for college and my dad is opening stuff in florida, so I'm going to look there but for now I think I may just go with it... I'm still so damn confused with myself.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I hear ya man.. im in maine too.
I dunno the one of the things i think about when i think about having sex is i would kinda like to wait for that specail person so i know that i saved myself for them.
The only thing about that is that now so few ppl are actually waiting i worrie that if i wait then the "specail person" wouldnt have waited and if thats the case then what was the point... :/
Its a tough spot..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
I hear ya man.. im in maine too.
I dunno the one of the things i think about when i think about having sex is i would kinda like to wait for that specail person so i know that i saved myself for them.
The only thing about that is that now so few ppl are actually waiting i worrie that if i wait then the "specail person" wouldnt have waited and if thats the case then what was the point... :/
Its a tough spot..
Thats another excellent point, I only know a few people who are saving themselves. So you'd save yourself for someone whos already all experienced..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
exactly... so whats the point of saving yourself for them if they didnt for you.. but then again what if you do it and figure whoever you may end up with did it but then it turns out they waited.. hmm cant turn that one back..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
exactly... so whats the point of saving yourself for them if they didnt for you.. but then again what if you do it and figure whoever you may end up with did it but then it turns out they waited.. hmm cant turn that one back..
I've dated many people who've already had sex and personally I didn't see a problem with it, its their decision and its not like I could have controlled what they did before they met me.. Theres more to a relationship, I think, other than who you had sex with first, later in your life I think we'll all realize its JUST sex.. Pleasure and such but theres more important things in life..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
p99 said:
Theres more to a relationship, I think, other than who you had sex with first, later in your life I think we'll all realize its JUST sex.. Pleasure and such but theres more important things in life..
well put and i agree with you. but sex in my opinion isnt something that should be shared just between anyone and everyone. I think it is alittle more then just sex. but there are a LOT of people that dont agree with that.
But yea i have dated a few girls that have had sex before didnt really bother me but i always kinda like it when they havnt. I always kinda hate the idea of someone else having them first. Ohh well its not a perfect world.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
well put and i agree with you. but sex in my opinion isnt something that should be shared just between anyone and everyone. I think it is alittle more then just sex. but there are a LOT of people that dont agree with that.
But yea i have dated a few girls that have had sex before didnt really bother me but i always kinda like it when they havnt. I always kinda hate the idea of someone else having them first. Ohh well its not a perfect world.
How will someone know when the perfect girl/guy comes along though?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dunno i have always hurd that you just know. I dunno one of those things like like the love at first sight idea. knowing that you would do ANYTHING for that one person and that you would put them before yourself.
Just kinda know it when you feel it. If your questioning it then it isnt it.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh well I know that this girl isn't it, I just want to lose the virginity.. But I don't want to tell anyone it was to her, maybe thats a sign I shouldn't? But .. FUCK I have no idea..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmm.. the paper bag over the face type deal.. haha.
oh well i guess if you just want the screw then it doesnt really matter does it?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah but the fact its my first time, I don't know how I feel about it now, I'm more worried about how I'll feel after.. Knowing that I did a KIND OF paper bag person for my first time.. Hell, I might just not give a shit but I don't know yet.. :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
hmm.. the paper bag over the face type deal.. haha.
oh well i guess if you just want the screw then it doesnt really matter does it?
Or turn off the lights, just don't mistake her bellybutton for her cooter.