WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

!!!!!!!!!!OK guys BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I am back. Super busy guy with real life atm. I am deeply sorry it all kind of came out of no where. Jesse will be home in 7 days for leave. HOOAH baby HOOAH.

And i will be gone for 15 days after that things should cool down and you should start seeing me on more.....

DEEPLY sorry...

BUT I SHALL RETURN....

Kitana

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Don't do nuthin' I wouldn't do. :)
That leaves open everything but most animals ('cept for the really hot ones), and old people ('cept for the really hot ones)

MaxPower said:
Don't do nuthin' I wouldn't do. :)
That leaves open everything but most animals ('cept for the really hot ones), and old people ('cept for the really hot ones)
rotflmb

Hurry back kit.

We're 10 times as lonely without you.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
_Kitana_ said:
Super busy guy with real life atm.
Alright, someone pay up. I always said Kit was a guy...

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
hmmmm i wish i knew you, so hi lol joined after u left :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hope to hear some peoms when you get back...i miss them

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BRiT said:
Alright, someone pay up. I always said Kit was a guy...
pretty sure i am a chick lol

but hey if you split the bet money with me
hehe

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
few i thought you were planning to kill jason and over take the site....oh well its all well and good........hello!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
few i thought you were planning to kill jason and over take the site....oh well its all well and good........hello!
it wasn't me i had nothin' to do with it