Ok, guys. I finally figured out the prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Ok, guys. I figured it out. Now I get what you´re all doing so you can have your laugh at me and start acting like your normal half-genius selves again. This whole time I just figured that you guys were really stupid when you didn´t understand ANY of the subtlety injected into my posts. I continued to try and dumb it down for you guys only to get more confusion. But now I´ve figured it out. Nobody's THAT dumb. You guys were just fucking with me because you know how much I abhor stupidity. Ok. Hahah. Jokes on me. You all win. You guys can start being smart again.

Awaken

God
Skitch0o0 said:
Ok, guys. I figured it out. Now I get what you´re all doing so you can have your laugh at me and start acting like your normal half-genius selves again. This whole time I just figured that you guys were really stupid when you didn´t understand ANY of the subtlety injected into my posts. I continued to try and dumb it down for you guys only to get more confusion. But now I´ve figured it out. Nobody's THAT dumb. You guys were just fucking with me because you know how much I abhor stupidity. Ok. Hahah. Jokes on me. You all win. You guys can start being smart again.
Wow, you are a moron. No, the thing is that you're just retarded and your "subtlety" is more like "stupiditiy."

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Wow, you are a moron. No, the thing is that you're just retarded and your "subtlety" is more like "stupiditiy."
No, seriously. I get it now. You can stop.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
I see what you're trying to do, but it's not working, nor is it funny. So, you can stop now.
Wait, this is new. We´re playing the Peter the Repeater game. I never liked this game. Although, if you can give me a hint of how to get you to stop repeating me, I´d appreciate it.

Skitch, you remind me of me when I was a newb; it's like I'm looking in a mirror. Now do what I was too afraid to, and pull the trigger.

dull_bullet

Lay out!
enough of this trying to figure out why everyone hates you. these threads you're making are stupid and redundant. why not just become a normal poster again?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Magic Hobo said:
Skitch, you remind me of me when I was a newb; it's like I'm looking in a mirror. Now do what I was too afraid to, and pull the trigger.
You do realize that I've been here longer, right? As I said, I get the joke already. You're just beating a dead horse now with these attempts at stupidity. You can feel free to return to your normal, intelligent posts any time now.

dull_bullet said:
enough of this trying to figure out why everyone hates you. these threads you're making are stupid and redundant. why not just become a normal poster again?
Wait, so now you´re just copying me. You're playing that same game as Awaken. Dude, I stopped playing the copycat game when I was like 4.

Dave666 said:
Threads like this make newbies look smart. Skitch you're a dumbass
Yes I am. Thank you. You win the Golden Spoon Award.

My Cock > Skitch's Cock

PWN'D!

killer potato said:
well i dont know about u but i have a huge cock... im sorry ur genes are working out for u

Killer, word to the unwise. Don't say you have a big cock. You will instantly be deemed sexually insecure, homosexual, and to have a wart for a cock. When people say you have a small cock, laugh.

killer potato

trigga happy
skitch's cock + awaken's cock < broken pencil
Magic Hobo said:
Killer, word to the unwise. Don't say you have a big cock. You will instantly be deemed sexually insecure, homosexual, and to have a wart for a cock. When people say you have a small cock, laugh.
1.no
2.no
3.no
and i laugh my ass off

I don't that often. But you have too now and then, just to feel good inside. Otherwise you get anorexia and die. I prefer giving myself the false security of a massive cock.

Awaken

God
killer potato said:
at least we dont put it up on the internet for everybody to see
Yes, I suppose we are all good for that. I wouldn't know about all of you guys, though. I don't go around searching for cocks on the internet. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.