WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok, guys. I finally figured out the prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Ok, guys. I figured it out. Now I get what you´re all doing so you can have your laugh at me and start acting like your normal half-genius selves again. This whole time I just figured that you guys were really stupid when you didn´t understand ANY of the subtlety injected into my posts. I continued to try and dumb it down for you guys only to get more confusion. But now I´ve figured it out. Nobody's THAT dumb. You guys were just fucking with me because you know how much I abhor stupidity. Ok. Hahah. Jokes on me. You all win. You guys can start being smart again.

Skitch0o0 said:
Ok, guys. I figured it out. Now I get what you´re all doing so you can have your laugh at me and start acting like your normal half-genius selves again. This whole time I just figured that you guys were really stupid when you didn´t understand ANY of the subtlety injected into my posts. I continued to try and dumb it down for you guys only to get more confusion. But now I´ve figured it out. Nobody's THAT dumb. You guys were just fucking with me because you know how much I abhor stupidity. Ok. Hahah. Jokes on me. You all win. You guys can start being smart again.
Wow, you are a moron. No, the thing is that you're just retarded and your "subtlety" is more like "stupiditiy."

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Wow, you are a moron. No, the thing is that you're just retarded and your "subtlety" is more like "stupiditiy."
No, seriously. I get it now. You can stop.

Skitch0o0 said:
No, seriously. I get it now. You can stop.
I see what you're trying to do, but it's not working, nor is it funny. So, you can stop now.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
I see what you're trying to do, but it's not working, nor is it funny. So, you can stop now.
Wait, this is new. We´re playing the Peter the Repeater game. I never liked this game. Although, if you can give me a hint of how to get you to stop repeating me, I´d appreciate it.

Skitch, you remind me of me when I was a newb; it's like I'm looking in a mirror. Now do what I was too afraid to, and pull the trigger.

enough of this trying to figure out why everyone hates you. these threads you're making are stupid and redundant. why not just become a normal poster again?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Magic Hobo said:
Skitch, you remind me of me when I was a newb; it's like I'm looking in a mirror. Now do what I was too afraid to, and pull the trigger.
You do realize that I've been here longer, right? As I said, I get the joke already. You're just beating a dead horse now with these attempts at stupidity. You can feel free to return to your normal, intelligent posts any time now.

dull_bullet said:
enough of this trying to figure out why everyone hates you. these threads you're making are stupid and redundant. why not just become a normal poster again?
Wait, so now you´re just copying me. You're playing that same game as Awaken. Dude, I stopped playing the copycat game when I was like 4.

Dave666 said:
Threads like this make newbies look smart. Skitch you're a dumbass
Yes I am. Thank you. You win the Golden Spoon Award.

My Cock > Skitch's Cock

PWN'D!

killer potato said:
well i dont know about u but i have a huge cock... im sorry ur genes are working out for u
Killer, word to the unwise. Don't say you have a big cock. You will instantly be deemed sexually insecure, homosexual, and to have a wart for a cock. When people say you have a small cock, laugh.

skitch's cock + awaken's cock < broken pencil
Magic Hobo said:
Killer, word to the unwise. Don't say you have a big cock. You will instantly be deemed sexually insecure, homosexual, and to have a wart for a cock. When people say you have a small cock, laugh.
1.no
2.no
3.no
and i laugh my ass off

What is up with all of you insecure fucks discussing your cock on the internet?

I don't that often. But you have too now and then, just to feel good inside. Otherwise you get anorexia and die. I prefer giving myself the false security of a massive cock.

killer potato said:
at least we dont put it up on the internet for everybody to see
Yes, I suppose we are all good for that. I wouldn't know about all of you guys, though. I don't go around searching for cocks on the internet. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.