WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok I have come to the conclusion...New Pole

What is the best Christmas movie out of these four?

• The Christmas Story

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A Christmas Vacation

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Home Alone(first original movie)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Bad Santa

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, I have come up with this pole becuase this is the top 4 Christmas movies people have mentioned in my Faveorite Christmas Movie thread. Pick which movie you think is the all time best out of the four.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i have only seen home alone. my favourite christmas movie is er... well i like edward scissor hands, thats set in christmas time... umm probably miracle on 34th street love it :p

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
What about Rudolph? Or the other 'animated' one with the story of St. Nick (you know, before he was Santa Claus). I like those old ones :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bad santa is teh pwn. :thumbsup:

White Christmas is mine . A long tradition .

Sorry about your poll . I only saw Home Alone and it was funny but not as good as Bing and Danny Kay

breakology

Kiss my Converse
lol ... you titled this thread "New Pole" ... :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Grinch, rodolf, Elf, For fucking sake.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
good idea for a "Pole" I voted "Bad Santa-ski"

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
MsPunK said:
i have only seen home alone. my favourite christmas movie is er... well i like edward scissor hands, thats set in christmas time... umm probably miracle on 34th street love it :p
lol...yes i too have only seen home alone. i love your sig though Ms PunK! that show rocked! :thumbsup: :p :p :thumbsup: