WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok I signed up, now where are my free pancakes?

Not wanting to be rude or anything, but I DID come for the free pancakes and I don't see 'em anywhere!

RIP-OFF! TEASE! BRiT'S A GIT!

Pancakes man, you CAN'T lie about free pancakes!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Not wanting to be rude or anything, but I DID come for the free pancakes and I don't see 'em anywhere!

RIP-OFF! TEASE! BRiT'S A GIT!

Pancakes man, you CAN'T lie about free pancakes!
The Free Pancakes offer only applies on the 5th Sunday in February of a non leap year, and only at @Scooter 's house at precisely 9 a.m. GMT. Offer good for exactly 2 pancakes, uncooked, and without additional toppings or condiments. Plus tax, prices may vary, this offer not tested by the FDA and doesn't claim to prevent, cure, or treat any illness or disease. Some side effects may occur. See your doctor for details. Not responsible for lost or stolen items/virginity. Offer not available in the
contiguous U.S., its territories, or the states of Alaska or Hawaii.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I don't make pancakes but if I did, they would be blueberry pancakes. And I'd have a bottle of pure maple syrup.

Good luck. I'm still waiting for my kung-fu grip.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You can't trust marketing statements.

The other day at work a Mediterranean food-truck was outside. Their menu listed Waffles. Well it said falafel waffles. It did not have the waffle toppings such as strawberries, whip-cream, chocolate, or syrup. Instead it had tomatoes and some non-sweet sauce on it. Total Lie! I was disappoint.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The pancakes are only free if you pay for them in advance at a monthly rate with a non refundable deposit, welcome to wtf.