WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ok i would like everyones opinion...

what should my middle name be? has to go with Alexander ----- tipcke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, I think Thomas goes best with Alexander, but on it's own I think Joseph works better. Not that it's any of my concern but why would you want to change your name anyway?

morelos

lexicon incognito
i don't think you want your initials to be the name, stock symbol, and domain name of a giant telephone / internet / cellular provider that everyone hates. you'd be mocked by an adult community!

ATT -- alexander thomas tipke is almost too repetitive in the hardness of its consonants. plus, 'alexander thomas' sounds like some kind of founding father type name. talk about pedigree. too far in that direction.

AJT means nothing, and alexander joseph tipke is both easy to say and aesthetic; the r leads better to the j than it would to a t and the 'f' leads to the 't' better than an 's' would (though only slightly).

but that's just my analysis.

alexander jonathan just deserves a beating, and james puts a hard 'z' sound right before the hard 't' sound in tipke. bad.

~ dan ~

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Jack Mehoff

Actually, I knew a guy who's real name was Be A. Ware. Some parents just have a sense of humor I guess.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Those names are kind of dull. Make a statement:

Alexander Zander Tipke

Alexander Spiker Tipke

Alexander Tiger Tipke

Alexander Evan Tipke

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My middle name is Smythe... when my parents named me, they took the surnames of several people in our family, so every one of my names (I have four) is/was a surname.

If I were you, I'd maybe put my original first name as my middle name.