WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok, let's try things the WTF way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
After a failed attempt to have a bit of flaming fun with Nymphchick in this flaming forum, I thought I'd give it another try with someone else...

I'd like to have a ONE-ON-ONE flame match with the following WTF member:

http://www.wtf.com/image.php?u=4343&type=profile

Now, just to clarify things a bit, the term "ONE-ON-ONE flame match" basically means that only the dickless Goth Gimp appearing in the above profile pic and myself are actually permitted to post in the designated match thread and run-ins from other WTF members are not permitted.

The match thread could be started by either myself, the depressed-looking closet polesmoker in the profile pic, the B & T forum Mod or WTF Admin. Stipulations could be assigned the match - like each participant would be allowed say, 5 posts each before the match would be officially ended and subsequently judged by say, 5 WTF members who might be interested and cabable of delivering a neutral and unbiased judgement based on the performances delivered by the peter-puffing Slipknot wannabe and myself. Senseable people like meh_it_all and MaxPower - not splooge-gurgling, powermad sheeple like Broken...

A for or against judgement would be rendered based on how entertaining the posts were - photoshops, insults, stories, what have you.

Now, I'm asking nicely here to have a flaming match in a forum designed for just that type of confrontation - I'm not looking for a bunch of immature and insecure twits to come along and ramble on about BH (which I have absolutely no connection to) or about how much they think I suck or anything else - I'm simply asking if I might be allowed to have a flame match with a Death Metal chimp in desperate need of a haircut and a new outlook on life.

If it is at all possible, then great - perhaps someone could help me set it up. If it isn't because the freak's afraid to get his pencil-neck wrung by a girl and/or the rest of you Chicken Littles hijack this thread like you did to my Nymphchick thread, then you can all take a long hard suck on my ass.

So, what's it going to be, hmmm?

Last edited by a moderator:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
V.T. said:
After a failed attempt to have a bit of flaming fun with Nymphchick in this flaming forum, I thought I'd give it another try with someone else...

I'd like to have a ONE-ON-ONE flame match with the following WTF member:

http://www.wtf.com/image.php?u=4343&type=profile

Now, just to clarify things a bit, the term "ONE-ON-ONE flame match" basically means that only the dickless Goth Gimp appearing in the above profile pic and myself are actually permitted to post in the designated match thread and run-ins from other WTF members are not permitted.

The match thread could be started by either myself, the depressed-looking closet polesmoker in the profile pic, the B & T forum Mod or WTF Admin. Stipulations could be assigned the match - like each participant would be allowed say, 5 posts each before the match would be officially ended and subsequently judged by say, 5 WTF members who might be interested and cabable of delivering a neutral and unbiased judgement based on the performances delivered by the peter-puffing Slipknot wannabe and myself. Senseable people like meh_it_all and MaxPower - not splooge-gurgling, powermad sheeple like Broken...

A for or against judgement would be rendered based on how entertaining the posts were - photoshops, insults, stories, what have you.

Now, I'm asking nicely here to have a flaming match in a forum designed for just that type of confrontation - I'm not looking for a bunch of immature and insecure twits to come along and ramble on about BH (which I have absolutely no connection to) or about how much they think I suck or anything else - I'm simply asking if I might be allowed to have a flame match with a Death Metal chimp in desperate need of a haircut and a new outlook on life.

If it is at all possible, then great - perhaps someone could help me set it up. If it isn't because the freak's afraid to get his pencil-neck wrung by a girl and/or the rest of you Chicken Littles hijack this thread like you did to my Nymphchick thread, then you can all take a long hard suck on my ass.

So, what's it going to be, hmmm?
hmm i use to be a mod, START
why you just picking chicks

Last edited by a moderator:
otepsoul said:
yeah its over in the .. new users suck thing
It was meant as a joke, 'cause she said no one else could post in here and hijack her thread. Sorry, carry on.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
otepsoul said:
why you just picking chicks
HavokChylde is a chick...!?!?!?

R O F L M A O

God-DAMN she's ugly...

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
otepsoul said:
yep i use to date havok
Allow me to apologise for the error in gender...*smirk*...

Still, I'd like to have a match with her based upon that filthy mouth of hers... ;)

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
tiger_86 said:
It was meant as a joke, 'cause she said no one else could post in here and hijack her thread. Sorry, carry on.
No, we're welcome to discuss the possibilities here in this thread and create a new one for the match - I'm just trying to get some proper feedback here...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You semll bad.

There. I win you loose.

Yay for the internets!

and on a second note, what makes you think any of the mods would lower themselves to your prone position? As in prone to get an ass whipping without KY position?

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
dustinzgirl said:
You semll bad.

There. I win you loose.

Yay for the internets!
*Sigh*...it's people like you that have made it necessary for me to contact MaxPower for his assistance in the matter. Hopefully, I'll be hearing from him shortly.

tzedek

Original Member
am i supposed to read all that or something? :rofl:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
V.T. said:
*Sigh*...it's people like you that have made it necessary for me to contact MaxPower for his assistance in the matter. Hopefully, I'll be hearing from him shortly.
*Sigh* People like you are the reason there needs to be an IQ requirement for this forum.

Fuck dude, planned flaming is not nearly as cool as unplanned.

And ask anyone, I am as fair as, well, hell, shit, Im fair. really.

Ok Im not.

diamond

The nice guy
tzedek said:
am i supposed to read all that or something? :rofl:
Not at all. Just look at the pictures like usual. It's not like anyone will be awaiting your input.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
diamond said:
Not at all. Just look at the pictures like usual. It's not like anyone will be awaiting your input.
I dont know about you, but I hang on every word teez says. every single letter is like a spike through my gut, a nail thorugh the eyeball, and a knife in the back.

*you're

Status
Not open for further replies.