WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OK Now For The Poll!

Who do you hate most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread a while back about who hates who. The most ten hated are in this poll. You cant choose more than one, so make these votes count!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i can't choose more than 1 .......you said i can choose as many as you want....you said it....why isn't it there.:: falls to floor::

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
you suck......i have 100% of the votes yay!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I voted for Sky becuase he voted for himself; asshat.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Deus,you little fucker! Why am I not on the list? Bullshit! I'm always being left out! God dammit! I...you....Muwaaaaaaaa! :cry:

Fuck,Im bored.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I like Skitch0o0, he's funny as hell.

I have his AIM SN and his personal website :).

Ur_Gay_K is my least favorite...

[sky] said:
i feel so loved because people hate me
yes you're fucking great :thumbsup: I voted for that seije dude :thumbsup: because he always talks about how nice he is and shit like that :thumbsup:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I forgot how stupid johnny cuntz was until he came back; if only I could change my vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.