WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ok simple and quick question

hove420

the shocka
how come i cant post in talywacker tavern??

hove420 said:
I couldn't post in the clam bar for a while because the site didn't recognize that I was female. Try e-mailing the admins, or wait awhile.

hove420

the shocka
tiger_86 said:
I couldn't post in the clam bar for a while because the site didn't recognize that I was female. Try e-mailing the admins, or wait awhile.

Jung

???
Premium
hove420 said:
Because you don't have a gender set in your profile. You'll have to wait until Monday when and admin can set it for you.

hove420

the shocka
junglizm said:
Because you don't have a gender set in your profile. You'll have to wait until Monday when and admin can set it for you.
i put that im male man

Boycott

Soul Doubt
if you put that you were male, we wouldn't be having this problem :p

Just E-mail the admin and wait...

hove420

the shocka
nvm i guess i didnt, lmao, how do i put it in there? i dont see a little thing for it in the edit my profile part :confused:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
you can't change it via edit profile, you need to Contact the Admin.

hove420

the shocka
Boycott said:
you can't change it via edit profile, you need to Contact the Admin.
alright alright alright....so how the hell do i do that?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Look for Jason or BRiT (the two admins) in the member list, and then send them a private message.