WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ok then fuk u all

good aday to u all wtf is this place about?spitting out what eats ur shit? well fukin posers fukin eat my shit godamn lookalike motherfuckers same godamn pants same godamn shirts same godamn hats same fukin shoes .be ur fukin self dont try to look like someone else . have a nice day

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Get an education and then come back.

EDIT:On second thought no. Don't come back. We don't want you here. You're old, you can't spell, you lack intellligence. And you're ugly. Go away. There is no hope for you emogramps. None what so ever.

JaeSwift

Just Another Enemy
e finkz e iz a bdboi 4 typn lyk dis an mkn imsel luk a prik innit!

Lol, fuckin' prick...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
bugsmasher316 said:
good aday to u all wtf is this place about?spitting out what eats ur shit? well fukin posers fukin eat my shit godamn lookalike motherfuckers same godamn pants same godamn shirts same godamn hats same fukin shoes .be ur fukin self dont try to look like someone else . have a nice day
Ther're more words out there.

bugsmasher316 said:
Clothes: They're what really matter in life. :mfinger:

wilko125

Rep My Post
Hahaha Emogramps

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jiraffe again.

Thats awesome, btw fuck off.