WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok, This is werid

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
# 3 cause angels gotta sport the black lace

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
roasted-chicken said:
lol :ugly:
okay, did you just post yourself laughing at your own joke? Riiiight. Anyway, I liked 2 and 3, but if you want some more advice, I'd say don't go with Fredericks because their shit is all just a trashier version of Victoria's Secret. Vickies may be more expensive, but if you want something classy that's the way to go.

Fugly

Tenderony
Depends on what your body type is and what weapons you'll be wielding.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Skorch said:
okay, did you just post yourself laughing at your own joke? Riiiight. Anyway, I liked 2 and 3, but if you want some more advice, I'd say don't go with Fredericks because their shit is all just a trashier version of Victoria's Secret. Vickies may be more expensive, but if you want something classy that's the way to go.
Oh don't worry Victoria Secrets gets my money too

Skorch said:
no, it's just that y didn't want to be nasty and i corrected my own message

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
roasted-chicken said:
i'd say number 6, could you show us a picture of you in these *clothes*??? :rolleyes:
Probally not... just thought I would get a little input from some other people. I have a few things bought up already for one my hubby gets homes....

But hehe.. I want to get enough stuff to drive him nutz for awhile.

magnolia

Postaholic
if u wanna drive him nuts, go with nuber 6 and number 2. I think he'll like those a lot. I may have to go and check out some of this stuff for myself.