WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok Who Do I Have To Blow For Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i decided, KIT has left us. i asked for a wrestling match between the boyz for it, but max wouldn't allow it. SO NYMPH for MOD. i want to back DG in the female modship. i wanna be a female mod so i too can abuse my powers *EVIL LAUGH* :D

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Nymphchick said:
ok i decided, KIT has left us. i asked for a wrestling match between the boyz for it, but max wouldn't allow it. SO NYMPH for MOD. i want to back DG in the female modship. i wanna be a female mod so i too can abuse my powers *EVIL LAUGH* :D

:rotflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nymphchick said:

Great.

Another chick who wants to be a mod, and go "hormonal" on wtf.com.

yup better watch it jingles; i'll pms all over your ass :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*gehtfuct vacantly stares at the computer screen*

Easty

Click click boom
can we pull another "cuddles" incident for this one, mods?

:thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Nymphchick said:
William Smith.

LOL na just making new threads. too many angry ones, tee hee oh wait this is B&T my bad.

Jung

???
Premium
Nymphchick said:
LOL na just making new threads. too many angry ones, tee hee oh wait this is B&T my bad.
I'd vote you in. :thumbsup: We really should have a female mod again.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Nymphchick said:
Ok Who Do I Have To Blow For Mod?
Me. It's the law. If you swallow your chances of success are twice as high. I must tell you though, I have baby brain droppings on my dick. It's hard to wash away. So..Shall we begin.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ehh you should blow me....for ME to become MOD :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I think the only thing that would blow you is a vacuum .

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I think I should be MOD ive been here longer then most besides some of the ol' die hards.
Vote Wisely

just kidding i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.