WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ok

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
What the fuck. Noone is here. Oh well. Anyways I have to do a project of english on capital punishment in american literature. Why are teachers making something that can be so simple and easy so hard. Ok I can write a fucking book on capital punishment. But I have to do it on CP in American lit. That is fucked up. Now i have to run around and find all this different shit that has been written by americans and talk about what thay say about capital punishment. I persoanly think it is a bunch of bull shit. :mfinger: :mad:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hells_angel said:
What the fuck. Noone is here. Oh well. Anyways I have to do a project of english on capital punishment in american literature. Why are teachers making something that can be so simple and easy so hard. Ok I can write a fucking book on capital punishment. But I have to do it on CP in American lit. That is fucked up. Now i have to run around and find all this different shit that has been written by americans and talk about what thay say about capital punishment. I persoanly think it is a bunch of bull shit. :mfinger: :mad:
Is it like a term paper or do you think you could BS your way through it where you don't have to list your sources, very well...

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
Is it like a term paper or do you think you could BS your way through it where you don't have to list your sources, very well...
yeah just write 1000 words that make no sense together, thats what i did for 4 years.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
_Kitana_ said:
It is not a term paper. She just wants us to do it for a class project. I have to list my sources so I kinda cant BS my way through it. That is what really blows

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hells_angel said:
It is not a term paper. She just wants us to do it for a class project. I have to list my sources so I kinda cant BS my way through it. That is what really blows
So instead of posting here for an hour about useless shit, take a fuckin' moment out of your pathetic life and actually learn and accomplish something.

jamesp

In Memory...
GottaHurt said:
So instead of posting here for an hour about useless shit, take a fuckin' moment out of your pathetic life and actually learn and accomplish something.
GH, i think you have anger managment problems