WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Okay, I need some help, most perferably a guy's help

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hi,
Okay so i have a friend who seems quite down at this moment, about how he doesn't think anyone likes him and he isn't meant for anyone, Me and my boyfriend were trying to cheer him up last night, but now he has his msn name as 'I guess i'm not meant for anyone' again, so hes still down.
I need help probably from a guy, maybe who's thought before or now that no one likes him or doesnt feel like he will ever be with someone? I just wanna know what i can say to him to give him some inspiration, Thanx in advance for advice! :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I don't think there is anything you can say, I thinks it's just a phase ... most guys (and chicks to) all have moments in their life when they feel unwanted. It's just a pity party people throw for themsleves. He will get over it in a week or two.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hmm.. well i don't think that ... as i only just met him yesterday, me and my boyfriend were talking about something and we were in a big convo with him aswell and he said something like 'well no one likes me anyways so ya know' .. i don't think he likes me lol my boyfriend spent like half an hour trying to cheer the guy up, and i just sat back and watched

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay so i have an Acquaintance ... which i have known about for a long time, cos my friend is good friends with him, so i have heard alot about him etc... but.. i meet him offically yesterday, and talked to him for several hours lol if that makes sense..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
meh_it_all said:
Hi,
Okay so i have a friend who seems quite down at this moment, about how he doesn't think anyone likes him and he isn't meant for anyone, Me and my boyfriend were trying to cheer him up last night, but now he has his msn name as 'I guess i'm not meant for anyone' again, so hes still down.
I need help probably from a guy, maybe who's thought before or now that no one likes him or doesnt feel like he will ever be with someone? I just wanna know what i can say to him to give him some inspiration, Thanx in advance for advice! :thumbsup:
I think we all know where this is going. Sympathy sex. Throw him a freebie. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
You saying i should have sex with him.....lol....
Hmm... yeah I think that is what he is trying to say.

You should do it... see if you like it. Maybe he is your true love and you haven't noticed it yet. What do you have to loose? Plus, if he is not the love of your life, you will cheer the guy up! :D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hmm... Well one thing i have to lose is.. my boyfriend of 10 months?!?!.... lol.... amongst other things

meh

he might just be realizing a harsh reality of the fact that he might have someone who does like him but wants a pity party,or he might just be shallow and want someone alse to notice him. or in one of my cases he might just like you. i was really depressed when my "friend"backstabbed me and didn't even have eyes for any one else. well anyways i don't know the whole story so good luck with it but pity is not the answer.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I not giving him pity... i wanna get him inspiration, something he can think about apart from this rut hes in...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
breakology said:
It's just a pity party people throw for themsleves. He will get over it in a week or two.
He speaks the truth. Sometimes its just funk, im sure your "aquantance" will be just fine. Once he finds a nice girl, he'll forget all about it.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
heh, coming from some1 who was in this situation for a while, ide have to say not much is going to cheer him up. unless, of course some1 came along and that he finnaly has a g/f. other than that, hes not gonna cheer up from anything, hes gonna look at you, say, she has a boyfreind, wat does she care, she's happy, y should she care about me?? she's just saying it to be nice, its just not fair. these are the thoughts i was thinking, it could be a stage, but for me it wasnt a stage at all, it was much more than that (and still is)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Would you think the same about my boyfriend if he was trying to cheer you up/ him up ya know?... think that 'oh hes happy, he has a girlfriend etc'?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
actually, if he did like you, theres a good chance of him not liking ur b/f at all, and is completly denying what ever he is saying, and looks at him differently. he wouldnt understand what he has and you like, that what himself doesnt. if he didnt like you, then he would feel the same way to ur boyfreind, yes, he would feel the same way if anyone who said that had a b/f or g/f or wife/husband that is trying to help him. so in a nutshell, if he likes you, he would dislike your b/f even more, if he didnt like you, then he would feel the same way to ur b/f yes. and there is no use asking him how he feels about you, or ur b/f, wether or not he is feeling how i described, he will probaly deny it. i hope i helped, this is how i felt when my freinds were trying to help.... im just saying how i felt. and how i beilive how most peeps act when they are feeling this way

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay, Thank you! It did actually help... I really doubt he likes me people lol.. but we'll see... Anyways, hopefully he'll get out of this...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
it depends really, if ur pretty, naturally (if hes not gay) he will be drawn to you, if u start acting nice to him, hes gonna be MORE drawn to you. and, hes gonna hate your b/f because u like ur B/F and not HIM. this is just a thought to be kept in mind (also, if u ask if he likes you, there is a good chance he will deny that as well, if he doesnt, he mite come clean) but if he isnt doing anythin to show he likes you in that way, then theres not that problem anymore. this "state" or "phase" that he is in, can last a while, try and tell him he has a purpose in life, u dont want him to commit suicide (im serouis) well, no problem for the help, i hope he gets out of this soon, good luck

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay, well i'll work my butt off making sure he doesn't do anything serious to himself, as you said. Thank you! I'll make sure he understands that this will soon be over in awhile.... i mean everything happens for a reason right?