WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

okay I'm pissed

alright .. so I'm talkin to my gf of like 10 weeks, and for some reason she thought I was pissed at her but I wasn't.. so she's like are you sure etc and this goes on for like 10 minutes both of us making sure the other is "good"

so I just start talkin about donnie darko cause that's what I was watching and was trying to change the subject and then she says .. well I'm going to bed bye, and before I can say anything she's gone (which is very unusual cause the "bye" usually takes a few minutes.. just the "g'night baby" "can't wait to see you tomorrow" stuff). So wtf .. why would she say she's fine if she isn't? :confused: .. why can't girls in general just be straight and tell guys what's wrong and not make us guess and worry?

and on another note .. donnie darko is one freaky movie .. it's been a while since a movie left me with a queezy feeling..

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
She thinks you're pissed at her, and now she's pissed at you for not telling her you were pissed at her even though you weren't pissed at her. :confused: Women can't admit it when they are wrong, so they get mad at men, who will apologize even when they did nothing wrong cause they just don't give a shit.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
teh anarchist said:
So wtf .. why would she say she's fine if she isn't? :confused: .. why can't girls in general just be straight and tell guys what's wrong and not make us guess and worry?
Let me tell you man, if it werent for this little thing, i would be able to put up with everything that girls could think of shovellin to me. But this one thing, man, this one thing sure pisses me right off. My ex used to do this to me all the time, and it drove me crazy.

Because, you know what happens next? They'll go to another guy and explain everything to them CLEARLY and COHERANTLY... and the guy will be like "everything will be ok.." "blah blah blah im really just tryin to get into your pants blah blah" "Your bf is such a jerk!" and your girl will say how much you UNDERSTAND them and how your bf never listens.

It's bullshit.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ha you're funny. Right, but funny. Best to apoligize and make up some stupid nonsensical reason you were pissed off. "You didn't notice my new hair style", " You didn't look me in the eyes when I asked you a question", "You think I look fat in this dress".... o wait.... Paaahhh

Just get the point across that you aren't pissed off and the only reason you will get pissed off is if she keeps asking if you are in fact pissed off.

well whatever .. I'm not gonna sweat it now cause it didn't come up today and she acted fine .. thanks- repped

MsPunK

Tenderony
maybe she was on her period. and what the pope sed about making up some reason, thats actually helluva good idea. i liked the hairstyle one the best :thumbsup: