WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Okay.. what the shit

1,456
1
0
#1
I remember back when I started on this site .. I loved it .. always something funny to read or something to do. Now, I sit here reading these threads about how much people's jobs suck and just pointless semi-humorus threads about the most of redundant things :thumbsdn: ... I know I've done my share of posting my problems n shit, but damn, I mean that's all the site seems to be now. I spent my boredom hours today looking through people's picture galleries 'cause there was so little to do otherwise. I just don't get it .. it seems like the entertaining posters are still here and maybe I'm just missing the humor. No offence but who cares Why the American PDA market went to shit... or why ninjas are the shit. We need to come up with something entertaining and new, it would bring more *competent* users to the site that would actually have something to say versus the dipshit newbs that have arrived more recently.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#3
teh anarchist said:
I remember back when I started on this site .. I loved it .. always something funny to read or something to do. Now, I sit here reading these threads about how much people's jobs suck and just pointless semi-humorus threads about the most of redundant things :thumbsdn: ... I know I've done my share of posting my problems n shit, but damn, I mean that's all the site seems to be now. I spent my boredom hours today looking through people's picture galleries 'cause there was so little to do otherwise. I just don't get it .. it seems like the entertaining posters are still here and maybe I'm just missing the humor. No offence but who cares Why the American PDA market went to shit... or why ninjas are the shit. We need to come up with something entertaining and new, it would bring more *competent* users to the site that would actually have something to say versus the dipshit newbs that have arrived more recently.
Thats kindof what this site is about. It's a place to rant, rave and complain.
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#4
teh anarchist said:
I remember back when I started on this site .. I loved it .. always something funny to read or something to do. Now, I sit here reading these threads about how much people's jobs suck and just pointless semi-humorus threads about the most of redundant things :thumbsdn: ... I know I've done my share of posting my problems n shit, but damn, I mean that's all the site seems to be now. I spent my boredom hours today looking through people's picture galleries 'cause there was so little to do otherwise. I just don't get it .. it seems like the entertaining posters are still here and maybe I'm just missing the humor. No offence but who cares Why the American PDA market went to shit... or why ninjas are the shit. We need to come up with something entertaining and new, it would bring more *competent* users to the site that would actually have something to say versus the dipshit newbs that have arrived more recently.
Sorry super star...maybe we can get the mods to super special highlight your amazing posts.
 

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
60
0
0
#5
teh anarchist said:
I remember back when I started on this site .. I loved it .. always something funny to read or something to do. Now, I sit here reading these threads about how much people's jobs suck and just pointless semi-humorus threads about the most of redundant things :thumbsdn: ... I know I've done my share of posting my problems n shit, but damn, I mean that's all the site seems to be now. I spent my boredom hours today looking through people's picture galleries 'cause there was so little to do otherwise. I just don't get it .. it seems like the entertaining posters are still here and maybe I'm just missing the humor. No offence but who cares Why the American PDA market went to shit... or why ninjas are the shit. We need to come up with something entertaining and new, it would bring more *competent* users to the site that would actually have something to say versus the dipshit newbs that have arrived more recently.
Yeah i'm going to have to go ahead and agree with you on that one. Although I am a n00b and haven't been here very long..... I find that alot of the threads aren't that interesting or funny.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,905
3,364
487
#7
Everyone want's to just be handed funny/interesting threads.

Why do you think god gave you the word, homo, asshat, fucktard, gold tooth drop out retard; and the fingers to type them with. :)
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#8
I hate people that do this; instead of whining about it, try making it interesting yourself. :rolleyes:
 
1,456
1
0
#9
Fugly said:
Sorry super star...maybe we can get the mods to super special highlight your amazing posts.
I'm not saying I'm different or that I only post interesting and funny stuff .. I'm just sayin recently there's been a lot less funny and interesting stuff.

Dogbert said:
I hate people that do this; instead of whining about it, try making it interesting yourself. :rolleyes:
I'm not saying I have much interesting to say and I'm not tryin to whine about it. I'm just wondering if anybody else knows what happened to the entertainment..
 
1,456
1
0
#10
.. and for whoever gave me the neg rep .. it's not that I couldn't find something else to occupy my time, it's that I really used to enjoy this site a lot more than I do now and want to know people's ideas on what happened.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#11
dude..just hang out ..smoke a jay.....all sites have their down time...school just started about a month ago...many ppl are to busy doing other stuff...you ought to hang out during the weekends when there are more posters here...hang tight yo...
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#12
teh anarchist said:
.. and for whoever gave me the neg rep .. it's not that I couldn't find something else to occupy my time, it's that I really used to enjoy this site a lot more than I do now and want to know people's ideas on what happened.
Why the fuck do people care about rep? They're just little green boxes and a number. People always complain about negative rep..why do I give two shits about rep?
 
1,456
1
0
#13
Thanks marius and agreed fugly, but it's kind of hard to leave a pm for someone who doesn't say who he/she was. Anyways, I started my job today so I'll be spending a lil less time on here..
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#16
i joined in june and i have to say it does seem abit different lately with all the newer ranters joining...so yea i can see your point...i still have thread subscriptions that were cool to me but got stopped replying to