WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Okay, WTF ARE the issues?

I get to vote in November for the first time, I want to know what the issues and views of the candidates are, so if u know of a link or ya wanna clue me in on some stuff, I'd love to hear it. Thanks! :feedback:

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
Well, for s tarters...
John Kerry has not announced any of his positions, and further, when he does they will be very flexible things.

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
Everytime I write starters it automatically changes to farters...
WTF :eek:

*Edit* Fixed it... sorta...

Giveupthegrudge said:
Everytime I write starters it automatically changes to farters...
WTF :eek:

*Edit* Fixed it... sorta...
what the hell does that have to do with this post? Get the fuck out unless u can tell me about the candidates or what they stand for.

kamtwi

Flame Bait
Marshmallow election

This election is propped up by marshmallows and sugarplum fairies. Neither of the 'main' candidates have put forth a serious platform, Bush is still on his holy crusade, searching for invisible nukes and yelling, "Kill the heathens" every now and then. Kerry is so oily that after listening to a 30 second sound byte I feel like I've been dining at McDonalds...Super Size Me! The US will be wallowing in a stank oily pit of corruption and greed for the next 4 years no matter which of them gets elected. I'm moving to Canada.

Vote Nader!

I agree, from what I've heard about Kerry is scary. He constantly flip flops. And I'm very dissapointed in Bush, although I'm really glad that Al Gore didn't win. He would have stuck his head in the sand. I think I'll vote for the woman. (If u want anything said in politics ask a man, if u want anything done, ask a woman.) lol

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
angel dust said:
I get to vote in November for the first time, I want to know what the issues and views of the candidates are, so if u know of a link or ya wanna clue me in on some stuff, I'd love to hear it. Thanks! :feedback:
AD:

Here's some Kerry stuff:

http://kerry4pres.com/wst_page5.html

Here's some Bush stuff:

http://www.georgebush.com/default2.aspx

But let me make it easy for you. Kerry is NOT Bush, therefore Kerry is better. Unless you want for more years in this S-storm, VOTE KERRY!

VOR