WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, please let me know beforehand if you guys are going to ban me.

Brit said:
Rest assured, something is being done about it :D
thank you and have a good day fellow fuckers. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:

:cry:

are you going to beg to be let back on the site

I like when you beg...

BEG BITCH BEG...

lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
chaz_schaeffer said:
of course were gonna ban you just get a new name and say your from a thrid world country who kicks ass at the arcade games
hopefully we ban his IP

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
chaz_schaeffer said:
o i never thought of that............. :D hehehhehe

Know that game my husband was talking about

that new sport

Hmmmmmm

I think i know what we can blow up

:)

*evil Thoughts*

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Why should you know beforehand about any actions the site decides to take?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BRiT said:
Why should you know beforehand about any actions the site decides to take?
I was wondering the same thing.

I think he needs to prepare himself for the worse of the worse

and learn to deal

he might beg

I like it when he begs :)

Want anothe cookie?

lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:

Why would you care anyway?I thought you did'nt.Fuck you Jason,fuck you Brit and fuck the mods.You fuct yourself.Hey....
Look on the brightside,this is ONLY a web site.It's not like you cant go turd up other sites.Or maybe this site IS your life.Because you broke a dick off in 'the real world.' Somewhere around here I read.."You're gonna have to suck alot of dick to geht back in."Are you a peter puffer? I hope you are.After you're made to look even MORE of a total limpdick jackoff,
you're gonna have to taste quite a few.
We'll miss you....

queers :mfinger:

You did bring this on yourself man, why would you tell the site admins to go fuck themselfs (way stupid man ) sorry to hear that your being watched by the powers above dude but all you need to do is calm down a bit have converstaions not trash everyone that tries to talk to you

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
chaz_schaeffer said:
o i never thought of that............. :D hehehhehe
That's the only way to ban, 4 out of 5 dentists recomend it.
On my sites I use both user and IP ban which turns out to be effective if the user tries to log in somewhere else. Another useful thing is that you can see all of the IP's from which the user has logged on in the past and ban them all.
Cover the gambit.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
To start with, if you guys get offended by a guy who lives in Sweden that can never harm you and feel scared when you go nightie night, then go ahead.. Ban me.. It doesn't matter because I think BBB is dynamic... By the way.. Wich means the ips changes all the time, just to let you now.
This is bait & tackle and I dont care about you jewish motherfuckers.. Go ahead and ban me because it doesn't really matter... This forum is so sad right now, I think its better if you sticky a thread here saying "There is a ignore button"..?
At least this is just stupid shit because we have owned everyone in bait & tackle lmao so they want us gone :mfinger:, then so be it :mfinger:
Im not able to post so much anyway since im working alot in the summer :o

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MrNewbie said:
To start with, if you guys get offended by a guy who lives in Sweden that can never harm you and feel scared when you go nightie night, then go ahead.. Ban me.. It doesn't matter because I think BBB is dynamic... By the way.. Wich means the ips changes all the time, just to let you now.
This is bait & tackle and I dont care about you jewish motherfuckers.. Go ahead and ban me because it doesn't really matter... This forum is so sad right now, I think its better if you sticky a thread here saying "There is a ignore button"..?
At least this is just stupid shit because we have owned everyone in bait & tackle lmao so they want us gone :mfinger:, then so be it :mfinger:
Im not able to post so much anyway since im working alot in the summer :o
1. You mean to say:For starters....

2.Your IP's: Duh....

3.Your job: So what!

4.Cheers :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
1. You mean to say:For starters....

2.Your IP's: Duh....

3.Your job: So what!

4.Cheers :mfinger:

For to be starting with
He works at a chocolate factory as a Fudge packer

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now if you ban him will it take away all of his arcade scores cause that would be funny as hell. Cause then he would have to spend many hours like before to get back on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.