WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Okay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Now all my sadness just turned to anger...THE MOST INTENSE ANGER I HAVE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE.

I just got THIS reply via PM from Kitana:

Yes I banned Roffe Lemfaou (its clear he was posting to get into the arcade. He will be cocked farm.)
I don't know what the hell kind of planet you are from, but I really don't think that people who join just to post in the arcade spend upwards of 30+ minutes making a profile picture (I was talking to him on AIM the whole time, I would know!), then proceed to spend ten or so minutes creating their profile, and another ten to get their avatar the correct file size.

On top of that, HE TOOK PICTURES OF HIS FECES FOR HIS POSTS, did NOT talk in AOLer, and spoke fluent English. He made a VERY hard attempt to be accepted here, and if you know the guy, you would know that he IS a hardcore gamer, and would never waste his life with these crappy webgames. I'm not going to post system specs, but just let me say he spent $200+ on new cooling to overclock his parts so he COULD run his games silky smooth.

Kitana, you have started power tripping again, and I think it's time your mod powers are revoked. You didn't even give him a chance, he made ten or so posts before he was banned, by Mrs. Power Tripper herself. Just because your husband is in Iraq does not give you the right to try to take control of OUR lives, when your's is spinning out of control (Although it is getting better).

You are a disgrace to this forum.

Descent said:

Those are some harsh words.

Was she supposed to know all of these facts you have presented us with?

Apparently she wasn't the only Mod/Administrator that thought he was causing a problem.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT thought he was too, but knowing BRiT, he wouldn't just cage someone after ten posts.

However, If you all want to blame someone for the poop posts, blame me. It was my suggestion; I take full responsibility for it.

shep

Local alcoholic
So,why are you crying?There are thousands of forums out there.Is he crying too?Maybe you two can cry together via msn messenger.This forum was not the place to show emotion or cry because your buddy got farmed.Let's grow up a little ,huh

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Descent said:
Now all my sadness just turned to anger...THE MOST INTENSE ANGER I HAVE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE.

I don't know what the hell kind of planet you are from, but I really don't think that people who join just to post in the arcade spend upwards of 30+ minutes making a profile picture (I was talking to him on AIM the whole time, I would know!), then proceed to spend ten or so minutes creating their profile, and another ten to get their avatar the correct file size.

On top of that, HE TOOK PICTURES OF HIS FECES FOR HIS POSTS, did NOT talk in AOLer, and spoke fluent English. He made a VERY hard attempt to be accepted here, and if you know the guy, you would know that he IS a hardcore gamer, and would never waste his life with these crappy webgames. I'm not going to post system specs, but just let me say he spent $200+ on new cooling to overclock his parts so he COULD run his games silky smooth.

Kitana, you have started power tripping again, and I think it's time your mod powers are revoked. You didn't even give him a chance, he made ten or so posts before he was banned, by Mrs. Power Tripper herself. Just because your husband is in Iraq does not give you the right to try to take control of OUR lives, when your's is spinning out of control (Although it is getting better).

yeah i thought you were talking about the other cocker i banned. Anyways.

Yeah he got banned for posting pictures of shit up on a forum. This is a 13 and over site. It had a number of complaints against it. It was in the welcome area, it was uneeded and out conduct.

Rule STANDS AS IS. Sorry that the wtf.com forums are your life.

So you want to see power tripping you whinned to brit and jason about this. Will not let the issue be dropped. I am half tempted to bann you

FUCK I WILL...

temp banned till you can be cocked farm

Kitana.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Descent said:
BRiT thought he was too, but knowing BRiT, he wouldn't just cage someone after ten posts.

However, If you all want to blame someone for the poop posts, blame me. It was my suggestion; I take full responsibility for it.
You friend has a mind of his own

so do you. TO be fair your both banned.

Angel

shep

Local alcoholic
_Kitana_ said:
You friend has a mind of his own

so do you. TO be Fare your both banned.

Angel

He was crying hard before,i wonder what he's doing now :p .Kit,you make little boy's cry :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
shep said:
He was crying hard before,i wonder what he's doing now :p .Kit,you make little boy's cry :thumbsup:

He is prolly jerking off to nakid pictures of Red, all because of his medicine that "made" him homosexual. :D

Fire_ze_Missles said:
He is prolly jerking off to nakid pictures of Red, all because of his medicine that "made" him homosexual. :D

Descent's a homosexual?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Descent said:

Get the fuck over it!!! Everything is a problem with you!! Your worse than a woman!!! Find a new board to shit on!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Descent said:

:blahblah:

You are a whiny little bitch arent you.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Actually to be truthfully, I'm sure he isn't that little, probably a fat bitch. But still a bitch, nonetheless.

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
All the flab, fuckin nasty shit, goddamn!! I think this photo will stay in my head for a long while, shit, that means I'll need to go buy a shitload of pepto-bismol.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
His sexual frustration cracks me up.

Come on, dude, you could find another excuse. Maybe the Post-Office made you gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.