WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Old and snuggly?

Would you rather have new and warm, or old soft and snuggly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magnolia

Postaholic
Alright, today my mom and I were setting up my new bed and we got into an argument about my favorite old blanket becuase she said it isn't even a blanket anymore. But I love it and will never get rid of it because it's soft, snuggly, and broken in. Doesn't mean it's warm, but I like it.

so... here's the question: Would you rather have something brand new and warm, or old, snuggly, and soft?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sad to say my mom came across my BANKEY a few years back.... Well she passed it on and now it resides in my garage with my baby junk.. But gettin a new one is nice!

Yeah I got a Blankey!!!! SO WHAT. :mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I lost mine so long ago...

Keep it! Now I want mine back.

magnolia

Postaholic
My blanket is really awsome. It was my great grandfathers. But my mom couldn't care less. And just for the record, this is a huge blanket. I think it's like a full size blanket. Anyway, keep the votes a commin'.

Jung

???
Premium
i have a special blanket that i'm not allowed to sleep with. i could really care less about a blanket , but this blanket has special meaning to me. it ended up on the couch in the computer room, since it doesn't match our "bedroom scheme" :rolleyes: :cool: honestly i don't care.

note: it's actually a really crappy blanket.

shep

Local alcoholic
I was'nt much into the blanket thing but me and some college buddies actually nicknamed a blanket.With all the fun we had no one wanted to get stuck with the fuck blanket.My buddie was bangin slut after slut but he was too lazy and drunk(most of the time)to wash the fuckin thing.So whenever the boyz got to drinkin on the weekend it was "who's gonna get stuck with the fuck blanket"?I mean this fuckin blanket was horrid ,really.But if you passed out early then you were the chosen one.It's sick really but ahhh goodtimes and the face they made waking up with the fuck blanket on them......priceless :thumbsup:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I burned my blanket. Best way to keep something warm. I guess I miss it, but only because now I don't have a blanket to burn anymore.

magnolia

Postaholic
It doesn't just have to be blankets. This poll can really go for anything.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Wow, really? Anything? Well, I burned a couple of my sister's barbie dolls too once, does that count?

magnolia

Postaholic
Skorch said:
Wow, really? Anything? Well, I burned a couple of my sister's barbie dolls too once, does that count?
:lol: Bahahaha. I hung my barbie dolls. They were annoying. Too perfect with their honking knockers and long blonde hair. :p Hung em with a leather strap from my bed posts. :cbone: But anyway.... yeah. In general, what's better? New or broken in? On anything at all. :p