WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Old farmer Man

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
So the farmer went into the courtroom. "Were you, or were you not hurt in the accident?" asked the judge, I was sir, the trooper yelled "thats a lie!, he told me he was fine" "Is this true?" asked the judge "Yes" replied the farmer, "I will ask you again farmer, were you or were you not hurt in the accident?" asked the judge again, "Yes" replied the farmer. "Farmer Joe, tell the judge what really happened at the scene of the accident." said his attorney, "Well I was driving along a dusty road, and it was raining really hard, and I was carrying my cow Dorothy in the trailer behind the truck. When all of a sudden I hit a pothole and I went flying to the left and Dorothy went flying to the right. That's when thte trooper cam up to Dorothy and asked her if she was alright, she was not and he could tell, so he shot her between the eyes, then he came walking over to me, and asked me if I was alright and I told him yes, I was alright." said the farmer, "Well why did you tell him you were alright when you really weren't?" asked the judge "The guy had a pistol at my head, I wasn't going to tell him I was not alright!"

Ctoit

Tenderony
Okay thats lame..............try again

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Awww, I'm sorry I guess I could, but I won't because I don't have pointless criticism to tell people like you do. Be constructive, if you know how. Don't just say "that's lame" because that's a lame comment.

anyway. wtf was the point of the story anyway? if it was a joke it most definitely was LAME!

Ctoit

Tenderony
That's what I say...............What the Fuck was the point of that story? Were you intending it to be a joke? a real story? what? The basis was LAME......not interesting.....it did not flow well.....nor was it all humerous.

IS THAT BETTER FOR YOU?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Obviously because you didn't understand the joke.

no, i understood it. the farmer doesn't want to tell the trooper he's not ok, because he thinks he will be shot like the cow was. understandning it is how i came to the conclusion that it was a totally worthless, waste of time to read. not only that but your website sux even worse (except for the hot picture of shannon elizabeth).

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
ok, thanks for that insight, moving on to someone who actually has a logical opinion...

along with that, flaming goes in bait & tackle.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

well why don't you explain it to us then........maybe we're just failing to realize your genius.........

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
H2- I never knew how much you could do with a little hydrogen.