WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

old nasty woman

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont no about you guys but 40 year old woman dont tern me on so what I dont get is why do old woman dress and act like they are 16 man thats sick my grampa just before he died was dateing this girl yes (dating) that was like 65 and she always talked about her and my grampa doing shit and I was like eww shit thats sick and she dressed like she was 20 or under she would show off her tits well not all of them just a little and not like I was looking but they we nasty you couldn't miss them and for anyone that sais im nasty for looking at her tits theirs a guy that told every one on this site he wanted to fuck his cuzin (NASTY) so thats what I dont get if your old stay old do what old people do dress like old people do ok.... and I wana here if you no anyone like this so I no im not the only one... with this pain.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DTA said:
so thats what I dont get if your old stay old do what old people do dress like old people do ok.... and I wana here if you no anyone like this so I no im not the only one... with this pain.
English dude... English...

thats not a rant its a ramble

My aunts friend was a nasty old lady who thought she was still hott but omfg she was ass ugly and smelly

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok wtf

I have not gone to sleep in three days and I am fucking pissed of so plz stay on subject

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

see I new I wasn't the only one who had a grows person I my life

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
ya but....

the other people seem to know what the fuck I mean so just go with the flow

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
DTA said:
I dont no about you guys but 40 year old woman dont tern me on so what I dont get is why do old woman dress and act like they are 16 man thats sick my grampa just before he died was dateing this girl yes (dating) that was like 65 and she always talked about her and my grampa doing shit and I was like eww shit thats sick and she dressed like she was 20 or under she would show off her tits well not all of them just a little and not like I was looking but they we nasty you couldn't miss them and for anyone that sais im nasty for looking at her tits theirs a guy that told every one on this site he wanted to fuck his cuzin (NASTY) so thats what I dont get if your old stay old do what old people do dress like old people do ok.... and I wana here if you no anyone like this so I no im not the only one... with this pain.
YOU ARE A FUCKING TOOL. You won't realize just how hot a 40 y/o woman can be until one of them fucks you blind. As a matter of fact, you won't know how hot any chick is until you lose your virginity. Women dress to feel sexy and to show off their attributes, there are exceptions to the rule. You'll find out that your "perfect" woman doesn't exist, because you won't be getting any dates, because, you, are shooting way to high and out of your league.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
you reant i respond get now what the fuck is your point
WTF is yours? Read that piece of shit reply of yours and please decode it for the rest of us.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
ok gh do you tak shit to me for a reason or just to start shit in the froums
I don't start any shit, I finish it. Read some of your posts sometime there dicksmack, most of them make no sense whatsoever. Don't want to get flamed on, then tighten up.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
Oh, aren't you the clever one, I'm not surprised you spelled it right though, you've enough experience in that area to have redundantly learned it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
YOU ARE A FUCKING TOOL. You won't realize just how hot a 40 y/o woman can be until one of them fucks you blind. As a matter of fact, you won't know how hot any chick is until you lose your virginity. Women dress to feel sexy and to show off their attributes, there are exceptions to the rule. You'll find out that your "perfect" woman doesn't exist, because you won't be getting any dates, because, you, are shooting way to high and out of your league.
there is no league...
:mad:

Grr... let me use this as an example... there was this real awsome dude who I really wanted to hook up with. He was smart, funny, caring, respectful and all around an grade A guy... He wasn't the cutest, he was a bit overweight....but he had a lot of passion and heart in him. I hit on him, I gave him all the right signs... i basically flat out told him I liked him more then just friends.

Only to find out months later that he never took me serious and only thought i was trying to cheer him up cause i was out of his league...

you know i still think what might of been between us... if he just had taken me serious

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
there is no league...
:mad:

Grr... let me use this as an example... there was this real awsome dude who I really wanted to hook up with. He was smart, funny, caring, respectful and all around an grade A guy... He wasn't the cutest, he was a bit overweight....but he had a lot of passion and heart in him. I hit on him, I gave him all the right signs... i basically flat out told him I liked him more then just friends.

Only to find out months later that he never took me serious and only thought i was trying to cheer him up cause i was out of his league...

you know i still think what might of been between us... if he just had taken me serious

That's a very admirable story, but there are leagues...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
That's a very admirable story, but there are leagues...
only because of self centered mother fucking bitches and jerks who set themselves apart because for some reason they think they are better then someone else... its people like this that piss me off..

I have a wide range of friends... from the stunning hotties... to the flat out...why the fuck is that dude with that chick kind of look...

first off that dude is with me cause he unlike the majority of you people who stare has some sort of soul and orginal thoughts and IDEAS... second of all you maybe cute..but half of you have no flavor and 15 mins of taking to you I A) want to kill myself or B) want to kill you. your chose...

I hate the leagues shit... I hate the whats your scene... and anything else that lables or groups people...

I probally have a good range of site in front of me, cause I hang with the geeks and freaks, the preps, druggies and brains , the racers and poets, the goths and christians... and you know when we are out together all hanging as one... we don't see Lori as being the christian girl... we see her as a friend with some really awsome idea...who funny... and yeah Brian may have done to much pot today but still we can tell he has a bit of thought process left...

I wish more people would feel the way you do. Most pople laugh at others when they try and hang out with a group the is not their "KIND" and it pisses me right the fuck off

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
only because of self centered mother fucking bitches and jerks who set themselves apart because for some reason they think they are better then someone else... its people like this that piss me off..

I have a wide range of friends... from the stunning hotties... to the flat out...why the fuck is that dude with that chick kind of look...

first off that dude is with me cause he unlike the majority of you people who stare has some sort of soul and orginal thoughts and IDEAS... second of all you maybe cute..but half of you have no flavor and 15 mins of taking to you I A) want to kill myself or B) want to kill you. your chose...

I hate the leagues shit... I hate the whats your scene... and anything else that lables or groups people...

I probally have a good range of site in front of me, cause I hang with the geeks and freaks, the preps, druggies and brains , the racers and poets, the goths and christians... and you know when we are out together all hanging as one... we don't see Lori as being the christian girl... we see her as a friend with some really awsome idea...who funny... and yeah Brian may have done to much pot today but still we can tell he has a bit of thought process left...

You're absolutely right, but that doesn't change the social classes we have in society. Every society will have "the haves, and the have nots". Because you don't like it, or think it's not right, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, or is going to change. I've been shut down on more than one occasion because I didn't have the right background or social standing.Tough break, you move on and appreciate the honest and steadfast folks who actually care and make a difference in your life.

Not to sound like I kissing your ass GH but what you say has a lot of truth to it. We cannot change the way other people think about others it sucks but thats the way it is and will always be

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
GottaHurt said:
You're absolutely right, but that doesn't change the social classes we have in society. Every society will have "the haves, and the have nots". Because you don't like it, or think it's not right, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, or is going to change. I've been shut down on more than one occasion because I didn't have the right background or social standing.Tough break, you move on and appreciate the honest and steadfast folks who actually care and make a difference in your life.
*Sniff Sniff*, That was beautiful.