WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

old nasty woman

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
Not to sound like I kissing your ass GH but what you say has a lot of truth to it. We cannot change the way other people think about others it sucks but thats the way it is and will always be

No need to kiss my ass for any reason. Just thoroughly read the entire thread, then at least reread your posts before submitting. It gets annoying trying to surf through a thread that has been spammed by people who are totally clueless to the topic at hand.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
You're absolutely right, but that doesn't change the social classes we have in society. Every society will have "the haves, and the have nots". Because you don't like it, or think it's not right, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, or is going to change. I've been shut down on more than one occasion because I didn't have the right background or social standing.Tough break, you move on and appreciate the honest and steadfast folks who actually care and make a difference in your life.
well i may have came off as it doesn't exist... it does... but it only exist cause people allow it too...

in the end(meaning death)... weather you have all the money you will ever need... or have nothing... you will be placed on the same lvl as that other person...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
well i may have came off as it doesn't exist... it does... but it only exist cause people allow it too...

in the end(meaning death)... weather you have all the money you will ever need... or have nothing... you will be placed on the same lvl as that other person...

Ahhh Kitana, the world is full of injustices, but the best part of it all, is when you look in the mirror, wink, and know deep inside, that you have integrity...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Ahhh Kitana, the world is full of injustices, but the best part of it all, is when you look in the mirror, wink, and know deep inside, that you have integrity...
Its when I look in the mirror... hold no regrets, cause I know I have done my best... I know that things happen beyond my controll and that the world can knock me on my ass, which it has, and I can get the fuck beat out of me, which I have, and still stand tall, which I am... holding both my middle fingers high, and tell it to fuck OFF!

or in fewer nicer words... integrity works too

ron

Buster of Asses
Lawdawg428 said:
You know what man your right and I am just an idiot who has no idea what the fuck is going on around me
Feel better with that off your chest?

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
DTA said:
I dont no about you guys but 40 year old woman dont tern me on so what I dont get is why do old woman dress and act like they are 16 man thats sick my grampa just before he died was dateing this girl yes (dating) that was like 65 and she always talked about her and my grampa doing shit and I was like eww shit thats sick and she dressed like she was 20 or under she would show off her tits well not all of them just a little and not like I was looking but they we nasty you couldn't miss them and for anyone that sais im nasty for looking at her tits theirs a guy that told every one on this site he wanted to fuck his cuzin (NASTY) so thats what I dont get if your old stay old do what old people do dress like old people do ok.... and I wana here if you no anyone like this so I no im not the only one... with this pain.

Where the fuck is the punctuation?