WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

old school games

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
youll find things such as commander keen n jazz jack rabbit here

(sall for u descent)

Abandonware doesn’t automatically become freeware after a certain period of time has elapsed, there is no expiration on copyrights. Abandonware can however, become freeware if the copyright holder releases it as such. Many companies have done this with retail games. Id Software has made source code for Quake, Doom and other classics available and Rockstar Games has released the original Grand Theft Auto as a free download.

Sorry, unless you can prove that all the games listed on that site have been deemed as "free ware" by their respective copyright holders, then it's piracy.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
Abandonware doesn’t automatically become freeware after a certain period of time has elapsed, there is no expiration on copyrights. Abandonware can however, become freeware if the copyright holder releases it as such. Many companies have done this with retail games. Id Software has made source code for Quake, Doom and other classics available and Rockstar Games has released the original Grand Theft Auto as a free download.
Don't forget that study about red ink, it discourages kids!

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:

Don't forget that study about red ink, it discourages kids!
From this point on, I'm going to start deleting all of your non-relevant comments.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
awww cmon, cant wtf.com break SOME laws SOMETIMES?

Jung

???
Premium
Zickddot said:
awww cmon, cant wtf.com break SOME laws SOMETIMES?
Yes, just for you becuase you're a VIP poster here. :rolleyes:

Get it ok'd by an admin and it'll be fine, I can't make those decisions...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:
Get it ok'd by an admin and it'll be fine, I can't make those decisions...
Is that an admission that you have *root* envy? :p