WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Old School Nick Shows

Did you like Old School Nick Shows?

• Yes

Votes: 47 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Too old to know

• Too young to know

• Total voters

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
These fuckers owned.

Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Doug
Pete & Pete
Salute Your Shorts
Rocko's Modern Life

There are tons of other ones... My friends, these shows defined my youth. They are the definition of quality T.V.

Go, old school nick shows. Go.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fuck yeah, "Camp anawana we hold you in our hearts and when we think about you it makes me wanna fart"...LMAO Those were the owsome days and now I am 20 and shows arn't what they use to be. Well except for maybe Sponge Bob, but still not exactly

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
any1 remember tin tin? the ace detective with that fuckin crazy dog

tzedek

Original Member
wasnt it rin tin tin? ps i just downloaded some rocko's thanks you brought back some memories... repped

Pachyderm

I really did.
I was a big fan of Doug and Are you afraid of the dark... "I'm cold" Member that??! the little boy who lost his sweater? Or You can't do that on television.. where they came out of their lockers to speak to the other people in lockers... great. But wait.. what about the commercial "(we'll be back) in a minute!" with the ants. Man that was my generation.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rocko rocked my life..

No pun intended!

Rin Tin Tin was AWESOME!

magnolia

Postaholic
I loved Alex Mac (k), are u afraid of the dark kicked ass, Rocko, man, I miss those shows. Never liked ren and stimpy though. ish.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
And freakin' Clarissa Explains it All!

I loved those shows... I only liked Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (the greatest show to ever grace television) better.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Clutchtwice said:
Hey dude..and are you afraid of the dark..

those were simple times lol... :p

Shit was hey dude on nick? damn im going senile..lol

must........ .. ...remember....cant..seem ..to ...remember :psych:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jesus fucking christ...I was going to make a thread similar to this, you beat me to it!

Fuck man. I'm gonna be a 90's kid forever!

What about Legends of the Hidden Temple and Nick Arcade? Those shows were the shit! I know a guy who was on Legends...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Those are great shows, and glad I still get to see them. We have 3 or 4 nick tv stations so we still get all that, then again we play like $60 a month for this charter cable crap so we better get it.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Damn, those shows are way too new to be considered "old school"... :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Old enough though, I consider something oldschool when the first ages of kids used to watch them, then don't anymore.. Like Nintendo, all the first people that played that are much older now and like 90% of them dont..

holy shit great memories...im so repping you for this... anyone remember Bobbys World..I know it wasnt on Nick but hell it was a kick ass show.. Clarissa Explains it all was the shit too... Rocko was awesome.. anyone use to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle?? thats show kicked ass... Ren and Stinpy was awesome... Real Monsters...hah i member that I was scared of it... Power Rangers and all those great shows!!! all Kick ass!!!

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
wow you guys are YOUNG!!!! lolz

old school nick is classics like double dare, you cant do that on television and danger mouse

and for you old schoolers check this out..
remember mark summers? the host of double dare, he was a OCD neat freak
aint that a bitch? that was prolly the messiest show EVER, he must have been going fucking bonkers behind that podium of his (i know this because of an OCD special on ABC a few years back)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
NoSubstance said:
These fuckers owned.

Doug
Pete & Pete
Salute Your Shorts
Rocko's Modern Life

There are tons of other ones... My friends, these shows defined my youth. They are the definition of quality T.V.

keene and kel was my fav

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm not saying these are the only good ones... these are just the ones I remembered.

Kenan and Kel was awesome too. Dag... :thumbsup:

NoSubstance said:
These fuckers owned.

Doug
Pete & Pete
Salute Your Shorts
Rocko's Modern Life

rockos modern life kicked ass. so did invader zim but that got kicked off because nick felt that it wasn't "family friendly." but thats not old school is it?