WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Oldie but Goodie

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Probably have seen this before, but I still get a chuckle.

This is how the world will end:
Click!

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I've heard a lot of people talking about how funny this is. It is not. At all. Hopefully humans would be extinct long before the end of the world.

BTW: My first post! Give me candy!

i've seen a longer version, which is probably what you're talking about.. but i love the page around this version, it matches so well

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
wow, you guys are harsh, granted i've never seen that before, but i thought is was funny!
Canada: wtf is going on eh?
yes, most likely their are better animation out there, but i'm a simple girl gotta love the stupid....

fucking kangaroo's .....hehe

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
screw_you_jack said:
wow, you guys are harsh, granted i've never seen that before, but i thought is was funny!
Canada: wtf is going on eh?
yes, most likely their are better animation out there, but i'm a simple girl gotta love the stupid....

fucking kangaroo's .....hehe

Finally, someone with a sense of humour! My fav. is WTF Mate?

I just thought it was fitting for wtf.com