WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Oldies but moldies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your favorite old joke, that's just a bit too corny for today's times, or if you were to hear someone else say it, your reaction would be "man! that's an old one!"

Example:

The four types of orgasms.

Positive : Yes! Oh yes! Yes!

Negative: No, oh no, no, no!

Religous: Oh God! Jesus Christ! oh God, ohhhhh God!

And fake: Oh MaxPowers! Oh Maxi-poo! Go MaxPowers!​

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
If you have to buy a present for your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your cousin, and your aunt, but you only have to buy one gift, you just might be a redneck.

you both are fucking stupid there is already a joke thread. dman why do we have to deal with these stu[id fucking people

Lawdawg428 said:
you both are fucking stupid there is already a joke thread. dman why do we have to deal with these stu[id fucking people
Hey! Dickweed! I know this.

Give me a link to a joke thread, in bait and tackle, that has to do with old jokes that you never hear anymore because of their corniness, or just because you want someone else to remember them.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think that buying one gift joke, kinda hit home with lawdawg.

A guy out on a date with a blond says:
"honey, could you stick your head out the window and tell me if my turn signal is working?"

She says:
yes.....no........yes......no.........yes.......no

Ahh, the blonde jokes seem to be the most worn out....

Q: How do you know a blonde has been at a computer?

A: There's white-out on the screen.

Q: How do you know there's been two blondes at a computer?

A: There's writing on the white-out.

I've never heard the second one, kinda made it up myself. Well, it's from real experiences. I tend to write on the white-out.

HavokChylde said:
Hey! Dickweed! I know this.

Give me a link to a joke thread, in bait and tackle, that has to do with old jokes that you never hear anymore because of their corniness, or just because you want someone else to remember them.

Well concidering that your a fucking retard I dont think a link would help you at all can you even use a link you pathetic excuse for a human being. go to hell oh and BTW who the fuck do you think you are calling dickweed you fucking jackass

Lawdawg428 said:
Well concidering that your a fucking retard I dont think a link would help you at all can you even use a link you pathetic excuse for a human being. go to hell oh and BTW who the fuck do you think you are calling dickweed you fucking jackass

Lol.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rile you up Dick Spit. (better?)

Nice example of a run on sentence.

Hey, Lawdawg, can you use wijadija in a sentence?

Death_Summoner

The Cow Says...Meow
I agree, some people don't always have time to search for old threads. If everyone posted on the same thread types, you'd just find something else to complain about. sd

Lawdawg....? No answer? Your cousin/uncle/brother/grandfather might know, let's ask him....

"Bubba, can you use wijidija in a sentence?"

"Yessir, I reckon I can."

'You didn't brang yur peck-up wijadija?'

"Thar, does that work?"

We have a winner!
Sorry lawdawg, you lose.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
a guy walks into a bar what does he say?

OUCH!!

a horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "why the long face?"

A polar bear walks into a bar and says "gimme a jack and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . coke.
the bartender asks "why the long pause?" to which the polar bear replies "I dunno... i was born with them"

Ignorance!

Banned - What an Asshat!
JESUS CHRIST i love this shit

What is bigger than a barn, lighter than a feather, but you cannot pick it up?

shadow of a fucking barn at 7:30

Ignorance!

Banned - What an Asshat!
wsladkfjlasdfjlksdafjasdf

so there is this guy and he goes into a bar and there are three jars of money sitting on a shelf and he asks the bar tender "whats with the jars" and the bar tender is like "man, if you put a twenty into that first one, you get a chance to knock that old guy sitting there in the corner with one punch" so the guys like "what ever thats fucked up" and he drinks a couple shots then he is like "Ya, whatever" and he puts a twenty in the jar and punches the old guy who falls to the floor unconcious... and so he gets the first jar of money. "then he is like what the hell are the other two for" and the bar tender is like "man, you put a twenty in the second one you get a chance to beat some respect into that nasty bull dog out side. You do it, you get the money" the guy drinks for a while and askes about he third jar "well that one gots the most money so if you want it, you have to have sex with this old crazy lady that we keep in attic" He drinks summore and then he is like "whatever, let me see this bull dog" and he puts a twenty in and stumbles out of the bar "He is a round back" says the tender. Then we hear this loud barking and followed by a long wimpering and a submissive cry at the end before everything goes quiet. Then the guy stumbles back into the bar drunk as hell and sais "Now where is that old women I am supposed to beat up?"

Ignorance!

Banned - What an Asshat!
lame

De' cart walks past a begger and the beggar sais, you got any spare change for an old begger? De' cart says "I think not" and then De' cart vanishes!

Ignorance!

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your mom's so fat.....

that she plays pool with the planets..... LAME

Jung

???
Premium
please troll and spam the forum a little more. there is an edit function, it's there for a reason. click the
button.

Jizz bags

Ok which one of you ficking JIZZBAGS gave me negitive rep points you fucking wast of life cocksuckers

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
i no joke good oke?
affo wnt bar
-hehe, drnkt on me okke??
say affo affo: hehe okke.
car cms and vitnam over gain... jokk by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.