WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OmegaZeto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayuki

Who, me?
(Edit: Please respect the fact that the topic is Omegaqueero, not me.)

You are a 14 year old loner with no friends except Righty and Lefty and a stuffed animal named Jim with a slit in his butt. That's the only kind of person who calls someone a noob and then proceedes to shout "I WIN YOU LOL" all over the place.

Tell me, is asking how to emote something causing me to be a noob? I've been using computers since I was 6, I'm no noob, and questioning a single command is nothing worthy of noobdom.

You think that everyone with an anime girl in their avatar is some pimply-faced fool that owns an Evangelion full body pillow. You never stop to think that they might just casually enjoy Japanese animation and occasionally watch some when the window of oppurtunity opens? You think that someone with a Japanese name is an anime fanatic. Ever stop to think that their parents might be Japanese? You don't think before you type. You think that just because someone doesn't have Java means they are a noob, and that someone who runs a free Linux distribution is a geek. You don't think at all. Maybe that's a good thing, soon your subconcious will stop thinking about breathing and you'll drop dead from suffocation.

Maybe you're just jealous. Who knows? Certainly not me, because I can't get through your thick skull to see who you really are. But your immature actions have shown me enough to concede to the fact that you are a 14 year old lobotomy patient.

So in conclusion, why don't you put your glasses on backwards and walk into yourself?

You're a pimply-faced fool that owns an Evangelion full body pillow. :happysad:

Nayuki

Who, me?
I Hate The FCC said:
You're a pimply-faced fool that owns an Evangelion full body pillow. :happysad:
Uhm, no. Back on topic....

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Nayuki said:
You are a 14 year old loner with no friends except Righty and Lefty and a stuffed animal named Jim with a slit in his butt. That's the only kind of person who calls someone a noob and then proceedes to shout "I WIN YOU LOL" all over the place.
I have a friend who has one of these stuffed animals. :happysad:

So in conclusion, why don't you put your glasses on backwards and walk into yourself?
:rotflmao: :thumbsup:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Nayuki said:

Tell me, is asking how to emote something causing me to be a noob? I've been using computers since I was 6, I'm no noob, and questioning a single command is nothing worthy of noobdom.

You think that everyone with an anime girl in their avatar is some pimply-faced fool that owns an Evangelion full body pillow. You never stop to think that they might just casually enjoy Japanese animation and occasionally watch some when the window of oppurtunity opens? You think that someone with a Japanese name is an anime fanatic. Ever stop to think that their parents might be Japanese? You don't think before you type. You think that just because someone doesn't have Java means they are a noob, and that someone who runs a free Linux distribution is a geek. You don't think at all. Maybe that's a good thing, soon your subconcious will stop thinking about breathing and you'll drop dead from suffocation.

Maybe you're just jealous. Who knows? Certainly not me, because I can't get through your thick skull to see who you really are. But your immature actions have shown me enough to concede to the fact that you are a 14 year old lobotomy patient.

Congratulations, you fucking lame left nut. You officially have taken the internet too seriously. This sort of whiny bullshit is the hallmark of a socially bereft preteen angtsy mind, and even if you're 35, you will still be called a socially berfect angsty preteen.
You have failed at the most basic of wtf.com ideals, that being that you should NEVER TAKE THE BULLSHIT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET SAY TO YOU SERIOUSLY. That is, unless it's suicide, which I do whole-heartedly recommend you pursue.

Now when you've stopped being a whiny NOOB and whining about me calling you a NOOB, and perhaps reveal that you're anything but a "lame left nut" as I so unoriginally put it, then we can have a civilized conversaion. Until then, you're a noob. And you suck at being one, too.

Nayuki

Who, me?
OmegaZeto said:
Congratulations, you fucking lame left nut. You officially have taken the internet too seriously. This sort of whiny bullshit is the hallmark of a socially bereft preteen angtsy mind, and even if you're 35, you will still be called a socially berfect angsty preteen.
You have failed at the most basic of wtf.com ideals, that being that you should NEVER TAKE THE BULLSHIT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET SAY TO YOU SERIOUSLY. That is, unless it's suicide, which I do whole-heartedly recommend you pursue.

Now when you've stopped being a whiny NOOB and whining about me calling you a NOOB, and perhaps reveal that you're anything but a "lame left nut" as I so unoriginally put it, then we can have a civilized conversaion. Until then, you're a noob. And you suck at being one, too.
What kind of fetish do you have with noobs? Any REAL person can think of a better flame than that.

And I don't take what you say seriously. In fact, I believe that all you're saying is a crock full of pus and ass dumplings.

But hell, it's still fun to see you defeat yourself.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Nayuki said:
What kind of fetish do you have with noobs? Any REAL person can think of a better flame than that.

And I don't take what you say seriously. In fact, I believe that all you're saying is a crock full of pus and ass dumplings.

But hell, it's still fun to see you defeat yourself.
Defeat myself? By pointing out how horribly seriously you ARE taking me? You can't stop responding to me. You use lame, old-ass insults used ages ago. You had to make a thread about me just because you're too fucking stupid to install Java and enter a chatroom. You are blatantly taking me too seriously, and until you stop responding to my wave of bullshit, you will only "defeat yourself" as you so unoriginally put it.

Now, back to the topic at hand... Your stupidity.
You're not even 50 posts into this website and your rep is already in the red. You've pissed off a dozen people already, and you show no sign of slowing. Regardless of the fact that you lie out your ass about your anime fetish (because nobody's buying the bullshit about your avatar and name), you have already made a complete fool of yourself.

You're the dead lion here. Stop letting this jackass kick you around. Don't respond to my bullshit. Only then will a single person on this site believe that you are not taking me seriously. Don't like it? Go hump your NGE pillow, you pimply-faced cuntsop.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Um, I didn't read all of what you wrote 'cause I don't read novels.

What makes you a noob is that you are wet behind the ears and an annoyance.

We will let you know when you've passed that point, but from the looks of it, it's gonna be a while.

Oh, and girls can be fags. Nayuki, are you a fag expert or something?

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
BklynCannonball said:
Um, I didn't read all of what you wrote 'cause I don't read novels.

What makes you a noob is that you are wet behind the ears and an annoyance.

We will let you know when you've passed that point, but from the looks of it, it's gonna be a while.
Way to hit the nail on the head in a way that is difficult for me, BC.

Jung

???
Premium
Nayuki said:
Girls can't be fags.
Only guys can.
"Fag," in this context, doesn't have any sexual connotations; it's just a generic insult that implies something is lame.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
All right everyone... Now that this thread is a Nayuki-failure on par with the Bacon Coke experiment... I'm going to go to the grocery store and... You know, do stuff that people with a life do.... Whatever that stuff is...
Adios everyone, and.... Nayuki... Hope you call a plumber and get that drip taken care of.

Nayuki

Who, me?
OmegaZeto said:
Defeat myself? By pointing out how horribly seriously you ARE taking me? You can't stop responding to me. You use lame, old-ass insults used ages ago. You had to make a thread about me just because you're too fucking stupid to install Java and enter a chatroom. You are blatantly taking me too seriously, and until you stop responding to my wave of bullshit, you will only "defeat yourself" as you so unoriginally put it.

Now, back to the topic at hand... Your stupidity.
You're not even 50 posts into this website and your rep is already in the red. You've pissed off a dozen people already, and you show no sign of slowing. Regardless of the fact that you lie out your ass about your anime fetish (because nobody's buying the bullshit about your avatar and name), you have already made a complete fool of yourself.

You're the dead lion here. Stop letting this jackass kick you around. Don't respond to my bullshit. Only then will a single person on this site believe that you are not taking me seriously. Don't like it? Go hump your NGE pillow, you pimply-faced cuntsop.

-8 reg points.

Reason: Junglism neg repped me for fake bad spelling.

No java.

Reason: I don't WANT to install it.

No chat.

Reason: I'm not a nerd, I don't want to waste my time with IRC.

Nayuki

Who, me?
OmegaZeto said:
All right everyone... Now that this thread is a Nayuki-failure on par with the Bacon Coke experiment... I'm going to go to the grocery store and... You know, do stuff that people with a life do.... Whatever that stuff is...
Adios everyone, and.... Nayuki... Hope you call a plumber and get that drip taken care of.

Grocery store, eh?

Hope your expidition into the New Lands goes unhindered, and remember, most people of the New Lands have darker skin than yours. They might laugh at you.

EDIT: Resorting to neg rep? Amazing, I bow to you, as thy noble warfare tactics surpass even the most hardened of us all. </sarcasm>

Jung

???
Premium
Nayuki said:
No chat.

Reason: I'm not a nerd, I don't want to waste my time with IRC.
And yet you waste your time on this forum? Logic isn't really your forte', is it?

Nayuki

Who, me?
junglizm said:
And yet you waste your time on this forum? Logic isn't really your forte', is it?
IRC is a hangout of nerds. Forums are a hangout of creative people.

Nayuki said:
IRC is a hangout of nerds. Forums are a hangout of creative people.
She's also a forumologist! How lucky we are to have such an intelligent member!

Status
Not open for further replies.