WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

omfg boobies..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so I I've been in the job market lately since leaving the navy.. I had a few interviews today, one of them had a big long test over comprehension and math skills and a long ass seminar... but it was the last job on the list that was the hardest... I went in and filled out a little ass form which was pretty much just duplicate information from my resume, then went into the interview... we sat down and first thing she did was lean forward on the desk showing off her well exposed cleavage...

Now I dont like eye contact so it was the first thing my eyes centered on for like a fifth of a second. I realized instantly I'm not going to get highered if I'm staring at the bosses boobs... So I quickly looked up at her huge eyes.. massive green marbles.. Don't get me wrong she was very good looking but she had the biggest eyes I'd ever seen.. Seeing as I already didnt like eye contact already It was almost painful because being a man I wanted desperately to check out her rack rather then look into those eyes...

But I held off.. I fought and kept eye contact while trying to concentrate on the conversation... Dont know if I made a good impression I know I locked up when she asked me what questions I have about the business.. hope I didnt make too much an ass of myself...

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I have some good advice for the eyecontact thing, look at the persons eyebrows. They can't tell the difference of the slight angle change, and it will also make you look calmer. I am not sure why this works but it works very well.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
A cup, b cup, c-cup? Ohh, and good luck with getting your job...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
A cup, b cup, c-cup? Ohh, and good luck with getting your job...
C... also dont think she was wearing a bra..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Darklight said:
C... also dont think she was wearing a bra..
lucky, and the whole bra thing is great also...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
leehype said:
I have some good advice for the eyecontact thing, look at the persons eyebrows. They can't tell the difference of the slight angle change, and it will also make you look calmer. I am not sure why this works but it works very well.
hmmm.. could be an idea... i dont know why it just actually causes me eye discomfort to focus on someone's eyes... When I checked onto my first command in then navy I had some Senior Chief get all pissy cause I kept looking behind him.. I told him a the civillian yard workers walking back and fourth behind him kept grabbing my attention(nervous kinda grabbing) but he didnt buy it and got all pissy... fucker..

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Well im in the navy now and i use this technic all the time. It works very well at making you look calm and confident. Might i ask what was your rate?

Maybe it's a test she does to see if men are more interested in her breasts or a job. Depending on how good the job was and how badly I needed it I might be more interested in the breasts.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
sideshow_bob said:
Maybe it's a test she does to see if men are more interested in her breasts or a job. Depending on how good the job was and how badly I needed it I might be more interested in the breasts.
Either that or she reads this forum and thats why I didnt get called back... almost willing to be made a eunuc to get a job... almost...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
This summer my boss was the hottest milf ever, no joke. She was 31, she looked like 25, and she had the hottest shapes and the sweetest face. We became friends and walked home togheter almost every night. And she was my BOSS for fucks sake!! One night she told me (I didn't ask) she had been single for months. Now I'm not sure but I think this means "I'm horny". Now that I think about it I could've flirted with her and eventually score, who knows. But I already have a girl, and I was so intimidated with her age and hotness.. Flirting with a 31 year old boss, wow.
Anyways, when I left she gave me a big hug and squeezed her boobs on me, probably on purpose, and she left me there. I hate it when girls do that, because everytime you want more, fucking teases.