WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Omfg Im So Mad

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
lmao not really im just dispointed tha ti cant play games until i get 50 posts.....tahts pretty effing gay :thumbsdn: :sword: :mfinger: :mad: :bomb: :gun:

if "taht's pretty effin' gay," then go to another site where you can play the SAME DAMN GAMES. FREE.

BumB

Hoodrat
lmao.. come on.. Its not that bad.. you shouldnt be signing up on forums anyways just forthe games guys... A community is more than the arcade.

Think outside the arcade.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
oh god cry me a river.
Unforgiven said:
go to another site where you can play the SAME DAMN GAMES. FREE.
and let that be a lesson to the rest of you!! .... nuts....

this aint no fucking arcade forum.. although i wish to pwn that arcade someday.. i heard theres tetris.. so thats first..

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
i didnt join just for the arcade...i joined to do both but now i gotta go awhile without the arcade...and i saw some cool games...*sigh* life can be so depressing haha...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eat_Kal said:
i didnt join just for the arcade...i joined to do both but now i gotta go awhile without the arcade...and i saw some cool games...*sigh* life can be so depressing haha...
Your life sucks! :D